IGNORED

The Tesco Value Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elmander's going to Turkey. And I hope the other 3 are you just taking the piss.

Is the opinion on John Carew that bad? These are FREE transfers, we are unlikely to bring in someone AMAZING. I just think that maybe Kewell or Carew could bring something to the club, and for free, they are worth a try.

Guest blueboy122

Would anyone take a look at that lad that spurs have got, the mexican kid is it dos santos? Looks a good player from what i have seen!

Is the opinion on John Carew that bad? These are FREE transfers, we are unlikely to bring in someone AMAZING. I just think that maybe Kewell or Carew could bring something to the club, and for free, they are worth a try.

Just because they are free doesn't mean we should go after them. Carew and Kewell's best days are long gone, they won't bring anything to the club apart from injuries in Kewell's case and an immobile lump of nothing in the shape of Carew.

We might be skint but we still need to have standards, we still need to get players that will add to what we already have.

just because they are free, dont forget they then demand a higher signing on fee.

Barton and bothroyd seem to be done deals according to the papers today, it adds to the squad but i would be dissapointed if these were the only signings.

i know barton has been a twat, but last season he seems to have turned a corner, maybe finally grown up and we all know moyesy will sort him out once and for all.

I still do not want Barton disgracing our colours and I still do not believe it will happen.

Ive a funny feeling it will Rube alls we can do is cross our fingers and hope he behaves hes well liked by the fans of Citeh and Newcastle so maybe the football he plays will win you over??

Ive a funny feeling it will Rube alls we can do is cross our fingers and hope he behaves hes well liked by the fans of Citeh and Newcastle so maybe the football he plays will win you over??

To be honest he could be Pele And Messi rolled into one and I wouldn't like him. I like us to do well, but there are lows I would not stoop to even for that.

To be honest he could be Pele And Messi rolled into one and I wouldn't like him. I like us to do well, but there are lows I would not stoop to even for that.

Hahaha you really dislike the lad that much!! I know hes done stupid crap fighting mainly but theyre all at it! How the fcuk did that twat Gerrard get away with smacking that dj in S'port? Thats as bad as anything Bartons done and then what about Hartson booting his own team mate in the head, Ferdinand and the drug test Lescott and his knee capping and who could forget Bellemy look at what hes got up to! What im trying to get at is theyre all good footballers who have done well at the teams theyve played for Barton may do the same for us IF HE SIGNS that is!