• Rubes
    • Matt
    • Smeghead1
    • Everton_Worshiper
    • Dave
    • DuncanMac
    • The Beard
    • Carl

Surprised that "The Beard" or "Carl" are not among the candidates, some excellent posts and always intelligently put.

Beard gets my Vote.

Wasnt part of the nominations as far as I could see, though I did rush it over my lunch time. I will add him in now because youre right, he is a good poster. Will add Carl too...

Surprised that "The Beard" or "Carl" are not among the candidates, some excellent posts and always intelligently put.

Beard gets my Vote.

Cheers Bill, not on as much these days as tried to avoid talking about Everton this season as I was so thoroughly disappointed by our abysmal first half of the season (when I was hoping for top 4!). Hopefully I'll be on more next season and during the Summer, assuming we actually sign someone.

I don't know who nominated me. But thank you you poor deluded fool.

I think my posts are particularly poor in respect to the other great names up there and I am not sure I should be in the poll. But once again thanks for mentioning me.

I don't know who nominated me. But thank you you poor deluded fool.

I think my posts are particularly poor in respect to the other great names up there and I am not sure I should be in the poll. But once again thanks for mentioning me.

I'd be very suprised if it was done purely on posts, i think it's the whole package ;) Like yourself as a person!

I've been wanting to try hem. I take it I should swerve that then?

I thought they sounded nice, and bought some and then....regretted buying them. EAch to their own i suppose, i nor any of my family like them and we usually have a sweet tooth. That blasted advert was just too effective! :angry: