IGNORED

I've Got It!

I'm half pissed and alot of the transfer talk should be taken with a pinch of salt but i feel we need to make a statement this year so i would have a clear out and rebuild. Here is what i'd do

SELL:

Rodwell -£20 MILL

Arteta- £10 MILL

Heitenga- £8 MILL

Yobo- £4-5 MILL

Yak - £3 MILL

Bily- £5 MILL- (RUSSIA ONLY)

Vaughan- £2 MILL

Pienaar £2.5 MILL

TOTAL 55 mill

Most of these players have been bit part or injured this year so wont impact that much on last years squad. All this money should be used for purchases as it would allow Bill to once again not put his hand in his pocket and keep sky money.

BUYS:

Nzogbia - £11 MILL

Djalo- £10 MILL

Boyetta -£5 MILL

Sturridge - £15 MILL - I cant see it now but if we'd have got him on loan in first place with an option to buy it would be happy days.

Westwood - Free transfer

Adam - £8 MILL

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Dystin Baines

Felliani

Djalo Adam Nzgobia

Cahill

Sturridge

I'm half pissed and alot of the transfer talk should be taken with a pinch of salt but i feel we need to make a statement this year so i would have a clear out and rebuild. Here is what i'd do

SELL:

Rodwell -£20 MILL

Arteta- £10 MILL

Heitenga- £8 MILL

Yobo- £4-5 MILL

Yak - £3 MILL

Bily- £5 MILL- (RUSSIA ONLY)

Vaughan- £2 MILL

Pienaar £2.5 MILL

TOTAL 55 mill

Most of these players have been bit part or injured this year so wont impact that much on last years squad. All this money should be used for purchases as it would allow Bill to once again not put his hand in his pocket and keep sky money.

BUYS:

Nzogbia - £11 MILL

Djalo- £10 MILL

Boyetta -£5 MILL

Sturridge - £15 MILL - I cant see it now but if we'd have got him on loan in first place with an option to buy it would be happy days.

Westwood - Free transfer

Adam - £8 MILL

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Dystin Baines

Felliani

Djalo Adam Nzgobia

Cahill

Sturridge

Lol if we can sell other teams players surely we should cash in on the likes of Messi £150M, Ronaldo £100M, Kaka £50M, Caroll £2, Suarez £18M

then maybe bring in Carsley on a free

ive got a better plan i think, everyone put £10 in the hat and lets get rid of bungling Bill once and for all, if it was'nt for Villa, we would be a laughing stock of the country, let alone the league, its ridiculous what goes on.

When do you want my tenner Prisoner? Cheque, cash or postal order even direct debit mate just let me know!

I'm bored so here's my football manager style ins/outs... I'd do it on comp but not sure about real life!!!

Sell Baines to RS :leggit: for Merieles + £10m

Use £5m to buy Bertrand from Chelsea as replacement

Sell Fellaini to Chelski in straight swap for Zhirkov and Sturridge

Sell Yak and Yobo for combined £6m to Turkish side

Sign N'Zogbia for £10m

Spend whatever's left on youth back-up e.g. Jennings

Any more money e.g. very good bids for Johnny/Bily/Arteta/Rodwell would be considered

FM line-up...

.............Howard............

Coleman..Jags..Distin..Bertrand

.............Nev...............

.......Merieles..Arteta........

N'Zogbia................Zhirkov

...........Sturridge...........

As ridiculous as original post and I haven't been drinking (have just been on run and feel a little dizzy though!!!)

Is there any River plate players that you'd take? Like some young'ns? I don't watch Argentinian football at all so don't have a clue, but surely they must have some young talent buried under-neath the shit they've found themselves in?

Thoughts would be welcomed.

How good's Rogelio Funes Mori or Erik Lamela?

Here's the list of Young (19-22) players inc. one 26 y.o, who are wingers/AM's/S.strikers.

Manuel Lanzini

Daniel Villalva

Rogelio Funes Mori

Erik Lamela

Leo Artaza

Matías Enrique Abelairas

Edited by tenaciousj

and to think.. River Plate are seen as the posh club in Argentina.

Glad you said it. The violence is bad, but they're the higher team on the demographic scale. I've seen some nasty shit from Greek and Russian fans, River Plate can't touch them!

I understand them being upset and angry, but it doesn't warrant the behaviour at all!