IGNORED

Big Bids coming for Jagielka and Cahill

Wenger loves both these guys. With the latest drubbing don't be suprised if some solid bids come in for either. For prices which we are forced to accept.

Even someone like Heitinga would be needed there, someone with balls and heart.

Edited by EvertonToffees

Wenger loves both these guys. With the latest drubbing don't be suprised if some solid bids come in for either. For prices which we are forced to accept.

Even someone like Heitinga would be needed there, someone with balls and heart.

What did your post look like before the edit?!

Is this a rumour or speculation?

Not going to happen. He might come for Jags, he might even come for Arteta. He isnt coming for Cahill, Heitinga or Distin.

Remember that none of the above mentioned players fit Arsenals sign tactics. They are all too old.

Not going to happen. He might come for Jags, he might even come for Arteta. He isnt coming for Cahill, Heitinga or Distin.

Remember that none of the above mentioned players fit Arsenals sign tactics. They are all too old.

Arsenals traditional tactics are out the window now though, they just need a system that works

Arsenals traditional tactics are out the window now though, they just need a system that works

I agree, Wenger knows he needs to sign players for now and not the future i can see him bidding on 2 of our players, prob Arteta and Jags but i wouldnt rule them out of a move for Fellini either, a player of his stature was missed by them against Utd.

If he comes up with the cash I can see at least one player leaving and I just hope we have time to bring someone in to freshen things up.

I agree, Wenger knows he needs to sign players for now and not the future i can see him bidding on 2 of our players, prob Arteta and Jags but i wouldnt rule them out of a move for Fellini either, a player of his stature was missed by them against Utd.

If he comes up with the cash I can see at least one player leaving and I just hope we have time to bring someone in to freshen things up.

i think Jags will stay, i can see Arteta there though

Not a rumour, should be in the Rumours Without A Link thread, unless there is some evidence to support?