IGNORED

Why Is Anichebe So Untouchable?

SimonButtle

Why is Victor so untouchable? does anybody know? im being deadly serious guys. yesterday we lost Beckford and Yak, personally im not arsed about Beckford but i would have liked Yak to stay, but why is it that Victor always stays each window even though his performances show, he should'nt even be cleaning the boots of the first team, let alone playing in it, and i can just seen now, him out on the left and Drenthe sitting on the bench

what is it about Moyes and Vic, please someone tell me, i got too know :)

Moyes is the manager.

I'm sure Bill will allow you to apply when Dave has gone, and if Vic is still there, you'll be able to make him your bitch when it happens.

Vic has put some good performances in over the years, and folk forget that he has had to come up through the ranks, as a 'junior' so to speak, and ply his trade in a bit part roll.

I think he needs a full season in his preferred role in order to reach potential, but it's difficult to get that at Everton, unless he goes out on loan.

Not sure being the picture on the fans dartboard is going to help his cause much.

when you say untouchable you mean no ones bought him?

What's he done to make anyone buy him? He's only played a couple of games, had lots of injuries and not scored many goals.

I'm sure if someone came in with an offer we'd have let him go.

not just that, he is always in the team each week, when he should be nowhere near it