IGNORED

Time to vote

Avinalaff

The Poll they all wanted  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do we 'really' think about Everton's transfer dealings ?

• Glad we got rid of some debt - we'll still be a force this year under Moyes
    • Can't sleep for worrying - Relegation is imminent
    • Not sure - ask me in January
  2. 2. What do you think about recent Blue Union activity ?

• I agree with what they did and support them
    • I don't agree with what they did and do not support them
    • I don't know enough about things to decide
  3. 3. Will Moyes leave the club

• No chance - he has been touched by all things Everton
    • Yes - I think Arteta was the final straw
    • No idea - but it's quiet without Halewoodblue - let's unban him

Ive been as honest as i can and Moyes gave Arteta the go ahead to leave so dont see that as a reason to leave. The thing that keeps pissing me off is hearing stories from our boardroom. Are there a few Jewish members that milk the club so wont sell? Are Barclays fed up with BK getting personal loans from Green and Co and thats why they wont lend? Somethings not quite right is it?

Halewood Blue got banned for less than that. Stupid thing to say.

Hang on a minute Mike0 i was told there were members of the board who were Jews who make money from being on our board how else do you want me to put it? Its what i was told and in no way meant to be racist or what other way you can twist it!

Hang on a minute Mike0 i was told there were members of the board who were Jews who make money from being on our board how else do you want me to put it? Its what i was told and in no way meant to be racist or what other way you can twist it!

Who on our board is Jewish?

As far as I know it's no-one but if any of them are...

What has their religion to do with anything?

I'm twisting nothing.

Im not getting into an argument if ive put something the wrong way them i didnt mean to but that was how it was put to me. By the way Mike0 oneof the big problems with our board is noone knows who is actually on it. Is Green on the board? Nobody is actually sure and im not arsed about being described as a scouser or an athiast how else would you want me to describe someone who is jewish?

I know I'm not a regular poster here, but Ive found the forums so much better now, less negativity already! COYB's!!!!

I've only been here a day and i already like the place more. biggrin.png The Onion element do make me laugh though...."Oh woe is us, we've only gone and cleared shit loads of debt and signed a real madrid winger and the highest scorer in the argentinian premier league, it simply won't do, sack the board! sack Moyes! sack of potatoes! Bunch of miserable Na'er do well's the lot of em....sorry, rant over.

Im not getting into an argument if ive put something the wrong way them i didnt mean to but that was how it was put to me. By the way Mike0 oneof the big problems with our board is noone knows who is actually on it. Is Green on the board? Nobody is actually sure and im not arsed about being described as a scouser or an athiast how else would you want me to describe someone who is jewish?

I'm an athiest....does that define me?

The members of the board are a matter of record....there are probably some catholic members of TT (I know there are) but I don't feel it's neccessary to point that out every time I talk about them.

"Are there a few Jewish members that milk the club so wont sell?"

Read it again....it's perpetuating a racial and religious stereotype with absolutely no grounds for doing so other than "I've been told".

I'm an athiest....does that define me?

The members of the board are a matter of record....there are probably some catholic members of TT (I know there are) but I don't feel it's neccessary to point that out every time I talk about them.

"Are there a few Jewish members that milk the club so wont sell?"

Read it again....it's perpetuating a racial and religious stereotype with absolutely no grounds for doing so other than "I've been told".

I put in the last post that if i worded it wrong i didnt mean to, end of the matter im more arsed about the state of our club than defending the fact im not a racist!!

Edited by smeghead1

I put in the last post that if i worded it wrong i didnt mean to, end of the matter im more arsed about the state of our club than defending the fact im not a racist!!

You asked me a question...

"....how else would you want me to describe someone who is jewish?

If you didn't want to continue the discussion then you shouldn't have asked.

There's been alot of stuff to deal with of recent with our club, things I'm comfortable discussing with serious hairy arsed blues face to face.

What I'm finding uncomfortable with this forum is people insulting one another and side taking. Clear brown nose side taking. Let's not all be bum chums eh boys?! Bit gross.

May edit this in 8 hours hic!

There's been alot of stuff to deal with of recent with our club, things I'm comfortable discussing with serious hairy arsed blues face to face.

What I'm finding uncomfortable with this forum is people insulting one another and side taking. Clear brown nose side taking. Let's not all be bum chums eh boys?! Bit gross.

Lol, are you kidding? laugh.png

Remember this?

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php/topic/23019-hafnia-vs-pax/page__p__247626?do=findComment&comment=247626

People with minority opinions made feel uncomfortable by the weight of the majority opinion? Shock horror :lol: