IGNORED

Rugby Union World Cup

Yup....I'll be watching. England can only get better....hopefullyunsure.png .

We've got it right the last few times though after a slow start....can't see beyond NZ to win it.

And wtf is with the black shirts?

I thought that, with the taped on numbers that started flaking off after 10 mins?!

Thought we were average, but i dont watch much rugby. I'll put it on if i cant find anything else though :)

I've watched every game, in between coming back from America and staying up all night to watch the Rugby my body clock is well and truly confused!

O2 are still sponsors of the England Rugby team so I'm not sure about that.

Like Mike said, England can only get better! Courtney Lawes has been cited for kneeing Argentinian hooker Mario Ledesma.

http://www.dailymoti...t-ledesma_sport (2nd incident)

My early money would be on Aus!

Edited by Kohen

The fact that they won and can get better is about the only thing they can be happy about to be fair. If the kickers had been form things could've looked a bit different.

Enjoyed watching the Wales game and the Japan game. Best ones so far were teams looked like they wanted to have a go at each other, not just play kick tennis for a bit.

Probably Wales in the quarters then France/England in the semi....interesting.

At least it looks like there'll be a northern hemisphere team in the final.

And unless the southerners decide to contest the breakdown/scrums/line-outs in a manner than even vaguely resembles physicality then a sneaky bet on whichever Northern team it is in the final would be very much called for. Southerners playing more and more like rugby leaguers every year and because of that we're going to continue to be able to compete well above our skill level.

That was obvious for all to see today, the Irish forwards absolutely murdered their Aussie counterparts and they kept coughing up penalties because of it.

Ireland are carrying on where they left off. 62 - 12 against Russia. Ok Russia are not a great team, but then again Ireland blooded some players who have not played in the World Cup to give them some experience of the tournament. This will stand them in good stead. Italy and USA to come, with Italy being a possible banana skin. I think Ireland will come through the group stages with flying colours... the colours being mainly greensmile.png

The England Scotland game was poor on quality, but fantastic on excitement.

The France Tonga game was wonderful. The way the Tongan front row was telling the French "Come and have a go if you think you are hard enough", made my day.

Edited by Rubecula

Poor game, but got the win.

I'd say we need to pick it up in the Quarters, but France are playing just as bad!

Worse imo, but that shouldn't lead to any complacency, the French will play better against us if given the chance.

Having said that, IF the England team can sort out the stupid penalties and get stuck in to the French early then they (France) are likely to fall apart.

England are poor at the minute, and I was actually rooting for the Jocks. The way they tried to get at England was exactly what the game needed.

Whoever wins in the quarter is going out in the semi for me anyway. Can't see past the Aus, NZ or SA at the minute.

Good game earlier (from a neutral view) some fantastic defensive play from Wales but Ireland didn't help themselves with some errors and hesitancy in the Welsh 22......

I missed the early kick off my little boy woke up late last night and i missed my alarm this morning,

i know Wales won but what was the final score?

Edited by Redside

Well, England were poor on the first half and although they were marginally better in the second it was just not good enough.

Credit where it's due the French had their "Let's play today" heads on and deserved the win.

I fancy Wales to make the final against them though.................