IGNORED

Olympics football

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It annoys me how everything that we have in this country goes to London. I understand that the games this year are in London but they could have come up with something that would appeal to all of the English rather than just the cockney folk down South.

IMO they should have called it 'The Scone' then there could be a mass debate over whether it was pronounced Skonn or Scowne and there could be a global intrigue as to how fucking mental the English are.

It annoys me how everything that we have in this country goes to London. I understand that the games this year are in London but they could have come up with something that would appeal to all of the English rather than just the cockney folk down South.

IMO they should have called it 'The Scone' then there could be a mass debate over whether it was pronounced Skonn or Scowne and there could be a global intrigue as to how fucking mental the English are.

To many outside of Britain, England (and the rest of the UK) is just London.

"The Albert creates mass appeal to the British public, as well as creating global intrigue."

What planet do marketing people live on

huh.png ?

It's a fucking ball!!!!!!!!! How can they makesuch a fanfare over a bastard ball?!!!

Yes people, you may have noticed this has wound me up. I'm in a shitty mood, I had a 'mare of a night last night (in part) followed by watching us play like a group of people who had infact wandered onto the pitch from a home for people with Alzheimer's and didn't have a clue who each other was.