IGNORED

Giuseppe Rossi

My Cousin who also works behind the scenes at Everton Fc aswel as me, gave me a phone call last night saying apparently with the new funds we are in contact with Villareal CF about the signature of G. Rossi, personally i believe this to be a reliable source as since the phone call I have seen a video with one of our scouts on a beach in Castellon with the Italian striker, is a move on the cards? I HOPE SO!

My Cousin who also works behind the scenes at Everton Fc aswel as me, gave me a phone call last night saying apparently with the new funds we are in contact with Villareal CF about the signature of G. Rossi, personally i believe this to be a reliable source as since the phone call I have seen a video with one of our scouts on a beach in Castellon with the Italian striker, is a move on the cards? I HOPE SO!

Lol you have a very apt username!

when spurs enquired last summer Villareal wanted £40m, i can hardly see us spending that sort of money on a player, can you? even if we had the money

Apparently he's declining all attempts from the club to sign a new contract, and with his current injury woes he could go for a cut price!

I've been hearing lately about him declinning contract talks with Villareal and him quoting "I would like a return to the Premier league".

So wether that means it be in January or in the coming years I would be surprised to see him play for any top half team in the Prem soon!

Apparently he's declining all attempts from the club to sign a new contract, and with his current injury woes he could go for a cut price!

I've been hearing lately about him declinning contract talks with Villareal and him quoting "I would like a return to the Premier league".

So wether that means it be in January or in the coming years I would be surprised to see him play for any top half team in the Prem soon!

Same fagging?

What a complete and utter idiot. You both have the same IP address.