IGNORED

Louis Saha

Im still glad Saha left as if he was with us he would have still been shite and we probably wouldnt have done as well as we did against City & Chelsea.

However, like Yakubu, it doesnt surprise me that he is scoring goals at his new club, albeit I didnt think he would hit top stride so soon! There is no doubting he is one of the best strikers we have seen at Goodison for a long time and its a shame he didnt get to go out on a high. The thing that annoys me most about this, is that we have again let an experienced premier league goal scorer leave for a free (or cheap in Yak's case) when we should have been recouping in excess of £10mil for the pair. Moyes can moan about money but thats a big chunk down the drain. Add that to Arteta, Pienaar & what will potentially be Jagielka and you are looking at what should have been upwards of £20mil into the clubs coffers. Nobody wants to see the fan favourites leave, but we have to turn around our 'stock' when the value exceeds what they bring to the team and gradually replace them as we go exactly like we did with Rooney, AJ, Beattie & Lescott. Apologies for going off topic a little!

@louissaha08: @Tim_Cahill How r u Legend?”I'm good king. All the lads are missing u and happy ur doing well. @fizzer18 especially haha

330125067_normal.jpg

@Tim_Cahill @fizzer18 Miss u all guys. Will be soon coming back to FF to say hello.

image_normal.jpg

@louissaha08 @tim_cahill hello my friend missing u too! Btw@sylvaind15tin is missing u so much he talks to ur locker everyday!

Nice to see, also a good shout from Neville which makes a change

Edited by pete0

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Bailey said:

I think those comments give everyone who fancies having Moyes back a bit of food for thought.

Bailey, I break out in a cold sweat every time I think about it.

He was here too long the first time around and once he gets his feet under the table again we'll be stuck with him for a long time again.

It will also show that Kenwright is anything but just a figurehead if we go down this road. Moshiri still trusting in idiots when he hired Brands for this sort of thing.