Liverpool (H)...Tim Howard

Manchester City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Brom (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wigan (H)...Tony Hibbert

Aston Villa (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

QPR (H)...Ross Barkley

I was between Coleman and Ossie because I thought Coleman worked tirelessly and he was involved in everything.

Plus, Coleman's tracking of Bale was really good so because of that, Coleman gets my vote.

Shout outs to Heitinga and Baines... Really good game from them also.

Gave it to Ossie, tell you one thing though, Distin must be in the the top six defenders in the league! A very close second.

As is Heitinga.

Pity Moyes is itching to get his favourites all back on the pitch, moving Osman outwide was a joke when he was playing so well we won the game despite he subs today, and I'm afraid of him ruining the partnership to start Jags on Tuesday and waste Heitinga in midfield.

As is Heitinga.

Pity Moyes is itching to get his favourites all back on the pitch, moving Osman outwide was a joke when he was playing so well we won the game despite he subs today, and I'm afraid of him ruining the partnership to start Jags on Tuesday and waste Heitinga in midfield.

Drenthe needed to come off he was lost in the game today (decent 1st half but you can tell when he's not on his game) - Rodwell, although didn't do a lot, was the right person to bring on at a time when we were under the cosh. Jelavic gave all he could and couldn't walk when replaced and then Jags came on to sure things up and we went 3 cb's as many have called for. To be fair I think the subs made got us over the line today.

Drenthe needed to come off he was lost in the game today (decent 1st half but you can tell when he's not on his game) - Rodwell, although didn't do a lot, was the right person to bring on at a time when we were under the cosh. Jelavic gave all he could and couldn't walk when replaced and then Jags came on to sure things up and we went 3 cb's as many have called for. To be fair I think the subs made got us over the line today.

Rodwell should have come on for Cahill who did very little, only sub he got right was Jelavic even though I think he should have been off sooner. The Jag sub was terrible, invited more danger, Anichebe should have come on as he can hold the ball up better which would have took the pressure of the defence as well as offer more going forward.

Rodwell should have come on for Cahill who did very little, only sub he got right was Jelavic even though I think he should have been off sooner. The Jag sub was terrible, invited more danger, Anichebe should have come on as he can hold the ball up better which would have took the pressure of the defence as well as offer more going forward.

I think the result shows the subs were correct - Osman should have arguably sealed the win when he went through from the RM position. With Cahill we had someone who can (not saying he did all the time) hold the ball up if we need to relieve the pressure - Royston can hold on to the ball and drive us further up the field but it was clear it wasn't happening 2nd half. When Roy came off he was clearly the player who needed replacing. If Anichebe had of come on I don't think we would have been talking about a win here - sometimes you've got to accept a team is going to throw the kitchen sink at you and all you can do is defend well - look at Arse/Milan mid-week. Milan started to defend at 3-0 down and just did enough. I have no qualms whatsoever about decisions made today.

Between Jelavic, Howard and Osman for me;

Jelavic for his perfect goal to get us the three points and for showing the confidence to nearly get us more (good to see him hitting some free-kicks towards goal) and he is one of the few people we have in our squad that actually gets me excited. I can't wait to see more of him and I'm sure he will turn out to be one of the best signings Moyes has ever made.

Howard made some top saves in the game to keep us at 1-0, a special mention goes out to an goalkeeper that can keep a clean sheet against such a pressing Tottenham side. Mentions for Osman too for that lovely assist and top drawer first-half display - Jelly gets my MOTM.