IGNORED

Judi Dench a Blue!

MikeO

http://community.evertonfc.com/news/dame-judi-dench-accepts-starring-role-for-everton/

Can we sign 007tongue.png ?

Didn't realise her late hubby, Michael Williams, was an Evertonian.

I spent a day with the pair of them back in 1978ish (for work) and they were absolutely brilliant people....she was a big star already and didn't really have to be nice to a pimply eighteen year old (me) but they were greatsmile.png .

She is a lovely lovely woman, dad used to talk to her every time they bumped into her in the Waitrose where i used to live. She always had time for people and never felt 'harrassed' by people asking about her film and tv career. Really glad she's a blue aha!!

Only mirror what you said Mike :)

http://community.eve...le-for-everton/

Can we sign 007tongue.png ?

Didn't realise her late hubby, Michael Williams, was an Evertonian.

I spent a day with the pair of them back in 1978ish (for work) and they were absolutely brilliant people....she was a big star already and didn't really have to be nice to a pimply eighteen year old (me) but they were greatsmile.png .

you were 18 once :o

you were 18 once ohmy.png

Purely out of my own self interest, MATT LEAVE YOUNG MIKEO ALONE.

I am not sure where I have heard this news before but in the back of my mind I actually knew Dame Judi was one of us. Bless her little cotton socks. Never met her myself, but from what I have seen of her in interviews (not always a good guide) I think she is a lovely lady.

I'm a big James Bond fan, registered member of a handful of 007 related sites but wasn't really aware Dench had any interest in soccer. Does she really have any blue blood though or is it just another unsubstantiated rumor that invariably go with these celebrity types, Anyone seen Ms Dench taking in Games at Goodison for example? She probably doesn't know her Dave Hicksons from her Claus Thomsens but in any event it's nice to know we have one 'supporter' in her, she has done some good work especially with Bond

Here's the other side of the coin, current 007 Daniel Craig is apparently an avid shite fan, although as with the above, don't really know how far we can read into that-