IGNORED

Norwich (away)

Finn balor

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he couldn't miss...their player got through 1v1 howard saved...distin tripped over his feet...jags got muscled out of the ball somehow and the lad squared it to holt...distin stood there and looked at the ball as it went in..never understood why players don't just slide when in that situation cos if the player hits it on the ground as holt did they will 9/10 block it

Shite are level, I just looked, just wonderful. dry.png

City appear to be all over us at the moment from what I can ascertain,. I feel this would be not too bad a result if we can hang on. 14 shots to our 9 thus far, although we appear to have won the game on fouls committed at least. Feeling quite tense now, I hate games like this with a few minutes to go.

Fucking Chelsea plastics ahead now with seconds to go. I think LFC are still level, hope Aston Villa can take a point home today.

A really mixed bag today for soccer. On paper at least, a draw at Norwich is not a bad result, but we really could have won today, but at least we didn't let in a winner late on. Not my favorite opposition but we got away in the end with a result of kinds but I can't help but feel slightly agitated right now.

It's so fucking annoying when a team you genuinely don't like gets a winner at the last moment, but it'll soon blow over, there's no sense in getting angry about these things. At least LFC also had a kind of frustrating afternoon, and all eyes will be on next weekend now.

Is felli missing the semi now???

Its pretty much a dead cert he wont feature against Sunderland now. Didnt see the point on bringing him on. If you want to rest him (which is fair enough) them rest him for the whole game and dont even have him in the squad. We have been half arsed with him and now he is one booking away from being suspended and simply he cant be risked. Now he will miss 1 1/2 games and not just the one he should have missed.

That's a good spot (FTCM= First team competitive matches)....

(iv) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the

Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he will be

suspended automatically for a period covering:-

Two First Team matches

(v) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the

Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: -

“Severely Censured and Warned as to his future Conduct"

(vi) If a Player accumulates 15 cautions in FTCM between the opening date of

the Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be suspended

automatically for a period covering: -

Three First Team matches

http://www.thefa.com...scProc11-12.pdf

So in fact if he gets booked on Saturday it doesn't matter because it'll be reset the following dayyay.gif .

felli isn't a worry

I know. We should have won it, but we fucked it up. Missed opportunity. But at the end of the day, taking a point away from Norwich is a decent result.

Irrespective of their league position Norwich are a poor side in my opinion and in no way would I consider taking a point from them as a decent result.They have nothing in their locker other then hitting the ball up to Holt as they did today. A point is a point but it's a poor result in My eyes going up twice against a side that shouldn't pose much of a threat if you cut off Holt.

Irrespective of their league position Norwich are a poor side in my opinion and in no way would I consider taking a point from them as a decent result.They have nothing in their locker other then hitting the ball up to Holt as they did today. A point is a point but it's a poor result in My eyes going up twice against a side that shouldn't pose much of a threat if you cut off Holt.

They've only got 4 points less then us after 32 games so I very much doubt they're such a talentless team.