IGNORED

Semi Final ticket available.

Extortion is a crime and it's even worse doing it to a fellow fan. Why didn't you sell it for face value? because you seen a opportunity to rob some one blind.

Pete, if you read my previous posts you'll notice I'm not extorting anyone, I'm aware the ticket was expensive but I'm not the one who made money off it. The ticket I've now got I got for a lower price than what it would've been because I'm a friend, the condition was he wanted to make a few quid off my ticket, which is no skin off my teeth. All I'm getting from the 250 it's been sold for is my money back for the cost of the tickets. Not crime of the century and certainly doesnt warrant the abuse I've been subjected to on the so-called 'thinking evertonians' site. It's been as childish as I'd expect the fucking wannabe football factory forum to be.

If I was in the unfortunate position that some people are in then I'd be expecting to pay more than the ticket is worth, which i'd do as long as i could affford it....again that's how it is!

Pete, if you read my previous posts you'll notice I'm not extorting anyone, I'm aware the ticket was expensive but I'm not the one who made money off it. The ticket I've now got I got for a lower price than what it would've been because I'm a friend, the condition was he wanted to make a few quid off my ticket, which is no skin off my teeth. All I'm getting from the 250 it's been sold for is my money back for the cost of the tickets. Not crime of the century and certainly doesnt warrant the abuse I've been subjected to on the so-called 'thinking evertonians' site. It's been as childish as I'd expect the fucking wannabe football factory forum to be.

If I was in the unfortunate position that some people are in then I'd be expecting to pay more than the ticket is worth, which i'd do as long as i could affford it....again that's how it is!

You're friends a wanker than, you're still toting it though, £250 for a ticket that costs £65 is a disgrace. Human decency seems lost on the both of you. There was posh seats available for £350.

Liverpool ticket going for £40 today, nice to see a kopite putting 'thinking Evertonians' to shame.

You're friends a wanker than, you're still toting it though, £250 for a ticket that costs £65 is a disgrace. Human decency seems lost on the both of you. There was posh seats available for £350.

Liverpool ticket going for £40 today, nice to see a kopite putting 'thinking Evertonians' to shame.

No...nobody's a wanker. If he wants to make a few quid then he's well within his rights. Nobody was forcing anyone to pay £250, if it was that outrageous then it wouldn't have been sold.

Personally if I couldn't afford that I'd hang on until one became available for a cheaper price closer to kick off...I know for a fact touts are selling them for around £300 at the moment.

Human decency!? Oh i suppose I should have donated it to someone who couldn't be arsed going to three everton matches this season for more of a loss hey. I dont know where you're from but it's a million miles away from the world I live in!

That's his choice, I very much doubt he's was in the same situation as me.

No...nobody's a wanker. If he wants to make a few quid then he's well within his rights. Nobody was forcing anyone to pay £250, if it was that outrageous then it wouldn't have been sold.

Personally if I couldn't afford that I'd hang on until one became available for a cheaper price closer to kick off...I know for a fact touts are selling them for around £300 at the moment.

Human decency!? Oh i suppose I should have donated it to someone who couldn't be arsed going to three everton matches this season for more of a loss hey. I dont know where you're from but it's a million miles away from the world I live in!

That's his choice, I very much doubt he's was in the same situation as me.

No he's not within his rights, check the law. He's a scum bag mugging an Evertonian. I've sold a derby ticket(not a semi final like) for face value before. Just because there's an opportunity to make a quick quid doesnt justify doing it refer back to my riots comment. You are the reason people don't have faith in people. People like you are why others are so adverse of the average Joe now instead of giving the benefit of the doubt. The entire planet would be better off with out opportunist horrible little toerags like you. I hope you lose your wallet at the game and another sub-human fuck-wit of similar morals finds it. What you and your friend are doing/done is not right and stop trying to justify taking advantage of people.

Pete you fucking tosser, fuck off and look forward to the match, get excited instead of bitching on here, its a rare occasion this for gods sake...

Why am I a tosser for pointing out what some one is doing is disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves. They should feel bad for what they are doing. How a person can so openly fuck some one in the arse and act like they should be thanked for it is a joke.

Guest blueboy122

Pete you fucking tosser, fuck off and look forward to the match, get excited instead of bitching on here, its a rare occasion this for gods sake...

Mate I am going to box you up if you keep speaking like that. Why dont you fuck off and leave them to bitch. Or are you the toffeetalk bouncer? Am sure he is excited like we all are, do you think just because he has a point of view like many others about ticket touting he isnt interested. Thats exactly the point he is making about it being a rare occasion and Eddie is pricing many people out of going who are true blue's well if eddie reduced the price maybe someone else could go who hasnt had the chance to get a ticket due to work commitments etc like many of the regular posters on here. "SO FOR GOD SAKE STOP BITCHING"

Edited by blueboy122

If it is true that he sold a ticket for way more to a fellow Evertonian that is just sad. Just to buy a ticket to rip someone else off is not right and he is taking away the chance for another Evertonian that can't afford the ticket for more and only at the real value to go.

watch the language mate, no need for that. Goes for the rest of you too.

Oh and for the record, I got 2 tickets from someone else, face value. Still cant go but its a good present for my dad and sister.

I'm really bored of this now. I'll start by saying you lot are a gang of fucking women, I've genuinely never known anything like it! Some of you live very sheltered lives if you believe I'm some of the things you're saying I am...scum bag, low life! On the most part you've tried to back your argument by stating a bunch of falsehoods, buying my ticket to intentionally sell it etc. I didn't so get down of your perch and get real you teds.

Human decency Pete!? You don't know the first thing about human decency or what humans are capable of when it matters. You also have no idea about the risks I've made personally to do the right thing and be a decent human being when it actually matters...crying over a fucking ticket price like it's life or death!

How about you take your moral high ground to Syria and preach to their government about scumbags and low life's!? None of you would have the balls to stand up for what's right WHEN IT MATTERS! Crying over a fucking football ticket! It's so trivial to me it's unreal, I've never witnessed something being blown out of proportion so much in my life.

As for these fellow evertonian arguments! Where have these fellow evertonians been all season? I accept there's a few genuine cases of real fans not being able to attend for whatever reason but on the most part the individuals without tickets simply couldn't be arsed attending only THREE games this season. Now everton have progressed to a wembley semi final they all want to go! Then have the cheek to cry and moan about it when it's not the minimum price possible. I was priced out of the 09 final but that's how it goes, I'm man enough to get on with it without bitching like the loose women panel. I also work away from home myself and have missed a few games but I still bought my season ticket regardless (giving my ticket away for free when I couldn't attend might I add). If you want to attend the big games you have to go the shit ones...the 'fellow evertonians' that didn't bother have no right to bitch about a ticket price.

I'll finish by saying if you are that desperate to go then you'll find any way you can, like I did 09. You can't just expect to sit on your arse waiting for a free handout just because your a so-called evertonian...that hasn't been to a match all season! It's life, it isn't fair, now fucking man up and get on with it!

syria? this conversation has gone off on an odd tangent

Just trying to put things into perspective. I'm being made out to be some kind of sub human here over a football ticket.

Also to point out for those who are so concerned with human decency that there are much worse things occurring in the world than high match ticket prices!

I'd also like to mention if there's anyone unfortunate enough to be in the Liverpool end who wants to swap for a ticket to be with fellow blues let me know.

I'll of course have to charge a middle man fee of let's say...£80! You know cost of phone calls, Internet etc. I'm sure you'll understand as I'm

a fellow evertonian and all that.

Look mate, the reason people are so irate about you trying to make £££ off your ticket is simply because we're seeing plenty of other Evertonians selling on for face value. On forums as well as in person.

A mate of mine who's a season ticket holder went on another forum offering his customer number to the first person to PM him as he has a family wedding on Saturday. Couple of our mates were like "why don't you just buy the ticket yourself and sell it on for a profit?" and his response was "Why should I? I don't need the ticket so it should become available to someone else. I just want the place to be full of Blues"

Basically, you're getting stick because you are exploiting people's desperation to go the match for a profit. And you can say that the "proper fans" will pay anything, but that's bollocks. The richest fans will get the tickets at inflated prices won't they? And we all know the richest are not necessarily the ones who love the club the most. When many of us are seeing tickets being sold on at face value from one Blue to another, naturally you do look like an opportunistic scumbag by comparison. None of us are ridiculous enough to compare you to a Syrian masochist (except you), and no one's saying you're the first to do it, but that doesn't stop it being wrong.

Look mate, the reason people are so irate about you trying to make £££ off your ticket is simply because we're seeing plenty of other Evertonians selling on for face value. On forums as well as in person.

A mate of mine who's a season ticket holder went on another forum offering his customer number to the first person to PM him as he has a family wedding on Saturday. Couple of our mates were like "why don't you just buy the ticket yourself and sell it on for a profit?" and his response was "Why should I? I don't need the ticket so it should become available to someone else. I just want the place to be full of Blues"

Basically, you're getting stick because you are exploiting people's desperation to go the match for a profit. And you can say that the "proper fans" will pay anything, but that's bollocks. The richest fans will get the tickets at inflated prices won't they? And we all know the richest are not necessarily the ones who love the club the most. When many of us are seeing tickets being sold on at face value from one Blue to another, naturally you do look like an opportunistic scumbag by comparison. None of us are ridiculous enough to compare you to a Syrian masochist (except you), and no one's saying you're the first to do it, but that doesn't stop it being wrong.

It's good to see people are putting forward an argument without resorting to personal insults and making judgements on who I am without them having the slightest idea.

Again lads I made no profit at all, I'm not a ticket tout looking to rip people off. If it was a simple case of me not being able to attend and selling the ticket to just get rid then I genuinely would have just got my money back...that wasn't the case though. I'm not explaining it all again.

Matt, the way some people reacted on here was bang out of order...the way Pete was going on you'd believe I was the new hitler. I can only take so much slander of somebody who thinks he knows me because I advertised a ticket at a high price. I'm no scumbag, low-life, prick, cunt, money grabber, extortionist, looter, rioter, thief etc. I've done more in the last year and a half to qualify me as a 'decent human' than probably anyone on here has even thought about in their lifetime. He and everyone else who seen it fit to insult me from behind their keyboard needed a reality check.

Dalziel was the only one who bothered to act like an adult.

Guest blueboy122

Spot on

For the Man Utd game at Wembley I got a ticket for free, a member of this very forum put me in touch with a guy who had a spare. Do you know what he asked in return? he just wanted to know I was a blue, I drove to his house that night and he game a ticket for nothing. At the game we had great seats, lower tier, just next to the middle block reserved for the fancies. I got him and his daughter a drink at half time, thats all he asked. We had a great day too, man hugs all round when that last penalty went in.

Will always be a reminder of human decency to me, that guy (Jon) could have made enough money to cover the weekend for him and his daughter. He just wanted another blue to be there.

If you bought the ticket off a friend (at great cost) how come it's in your name?

How about you actually read the thread before posting.

Stevo, that's very commendable of Jon, I wudda been made up as I was also ticketless on that day. As nice as all these stories about people giving away tickets are does that mean I should lose money because others have been willing to in the past? No chance, I simply can't afford to be buying strangers tickets I'm afraid! For a friend, yes I probably would but all my friends already have tickets.

Anyway this has all gone beyond boring now...everyone enjoy the game.

Actually, I am not interested in buying your ticket, but if somebody else is then that is purely their (and your affair) Eddie.

I appologise for my snide sounding comments on this thread. It is nothing at all to do with me and I respectfully withdraw everything I have said up to this point.

laugh.png How the mighty have fallen

Eh? oh its you, you really do take posting seriously, so far you went beserk over Drenthe with me, and now i've had 2 other people cyber threaten me, listen, easy this, fuck the ticket, fuck you all, fuck this forum, COME ONE EVERTON, thats all i care about at this moment in time!!

PLEASE OH PLEASE SEND THOSE FUCKING REDSHITE HOME SQUIRMING!!!!!

Goodnight xxxxx