IGNORED

Semi Final ticket available.

Guest blueboy122

Alright lads, I'm selling my ticket (all legit in my name etc)...£250, non negotiable. Any takers give me a shout. Xxx.

Disgusting.

Don't buy it then. As mentioned cost etc. I'm incurring the same cost as everyone else...I'm covering cost of the day plus the cost of my other ticket in the price.

So for the privilege of going to the game you want them to buy their own ticket, your ticket, the cost of the day for you and then the cost of the day for themselves too? How nice.

Don't buy it then. As mentioned cost etc. I'm incurring the same cost as everyone else...I'm covering cost of the day plus the cost of my other ticket in the price.

So you get your day and ticket paid for by someone else....who then has to pay their own costs as well.

Shame.

Cost of Wembley ticket to watch the Merseyside Derby - £60

Cost of Eddie's ticket too - £60

Cost of return train ticket for Eddie of course - £30

Cost of full english breakfast (large) for Eddie of course - £10

Cost of 5 pre-match pints for Eddie of course - £20

Cost of pie and another pint in the ground for Eddie of course - £10

Cost of 5 post-match beers for Eddie of course - £20

Cost of a 'rub and tug' special in Camden for Eddie of course - £30

Cost of super hot big boy kebab and can of Fanta to consume on the return train home for Eddie of course - £10

Cost of providing Eddie with the best day out in his life... priceless!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm in!!!

Edit: ooops went over budget on the rub and tug... found a cheaper Eastern European one!!!

Edited by c1982

While we are selling things, i have a lovely old Volvo 340 for sale. Its 1984 model year, great condition, rear wheel drive so lots of fun in the wet.

Its a shame its red or i'd keep it. Unfortunately it has to go, so all im asking for it is £131,995.

I know it seems steep, but I need to get the money to fund my new car, a Ferrari California, the problem is I have to fly to Maranello to show them the exact colour blue i want it, and also to decide what shade of cream leather to have fitted. Im sure you will understand, I accept cash or paypal.

While we are selling things, i have a lovely old Volvo 340 for sale. Its 1984 model year, great condition, rear wheel drive so lots of fun in the wet.

Its a shame its red or i'd keep it. Unfortunately it has to go, so all im asking for it is £131,995.

I know it seems steep, but I need to get the money to fund my new car, a Ferrari California, the problem is I have to fly to Maranello to show them the exact colour blue i want it, and also to decide what shade of cream leather to have fitted. Im sure you will understand, I accept cash or paypal.

:lol:

My my aren't people touchy! Youre all acting like a high demand ticket has never been sold over the odds before. And not that it's anyone's business but my net profit if it's sold at that price is exactly -£5...yes the cunt eddie is actually losing money as the remainder isn't mine.

If nobody wants it because of cost, then fine, understandable. I posted the message because I'm aware alot of people on here want one but I'm certainly not prepared to lose even more money just because 'we're all fellow evertonians!'.

If you want a ticket but you're only prepared to pay face value then I'm afraid you'll lose out, which is a shame.

My my aren't people touchy! Youre all acting like a high demand ticket has never been sold over the odds before. And not that it's anyone's business but my net profit if it's sold at that price is exactly -£5...yes the cunt eddie is actually losing money as the remainder isn't mine.

If nobody wants it because of cost, then fine, understandable. I posted the message because I'm aware alot of people on here want one but I'm certainly not prepared to lose even more money just because 'we're all fellow evertonians!'.

If you want a ticket but you're only prepared to pay face value then I'm afraid you'll lose out, which is a shame.

You paid £255 for a ticket you're not going to use... by gosh Eddie that's a bit shit!!!

You paid £255 for a ticket you're not going to use... by gosh Eddie that's a bit shit!!!

No not quite, the ticket in question was only worth £65. Not that it makes any difference but I'm not the one who made money off it. It'll nearly cover my total cost for tickets yes but I'm certainly not quids in.

Some individuals on here reacted like I'd robbed a ticket of some kid, pissed on him, took his bike then came on here bragging about it! If that was the case then I'd understand being called a prick by belters who don't know me from Adam...there was a ticket available, money was being made from it, big fucking deal! As I said anyone who wants a ticket at this stage will pay over the odds. It's always been the case and although it's shit (I've been there), it's life.

No not quite, the ticket in question was only worth £65. Not that it makes any difference but I'm not the one who made money off it. It'll nearly cover my total cost for tickets yes but I'm certainly not quids in.

Some individuals on here reacted like I'd robbed a ticket of some kid, pissed on him, took his bike then came on here bragging about it! If that was the case then I'd understand being called a prick by belters who don't know me from Adam...there was a ticket available, money was being made from it, big fucking deal! As I said anyone who wants a ticket at this stage will pay over the odds. It's always been the case and although it's shit (I've been there), it's life.

There's not much difference. You buying a ticket with intent to sell it on, is stealing off another fan who now has to pay extra or miss out, because you're a money grabbing cunt. Just so you have a comparison of how scummy you are --> you're no different than the bell-ends who took advantage of the riots to go on the rob. People like you ruin it for everyone.

There's not much difference. You buying a ticket with intent to sell it on, is stealing off another fan who now has to pay extra or miss out, because you're a money grabbing cunt. Just so you have a comparison of how scummy you are --> you're no different than the bell-ends who took advantage of the riots to go on the rob. People like you ruin it for everyone.

Oh another bellend spouting insults...on the Internet no less. Grow up! I bought my ticket with the intention of using it for myself...the person I'm now sitting with called me this afternoon informing me the other was available, which I preferred, so I bought it leaving my ticket spare.

As for comparing me to rioters/looters because I've sold my spare ticket!? I've never heard something so rediculous in all my life!

Oh another bellend spouting insults...on the Internet no less. Grow up! I bought my ticket with the intention of using it for myself...the person I'm now sitting with called me this afternoon informing me the other was available, which I preferred, so I bought it leaving my ticket spare.

As for comparing me to rioters/looters because I've sold my spare ticket!? I've never heard something so rediculous in all my life!

Extortion is a crime and it's even worse doing it to a fellow fan. Why didn't you sell it for face value? because you seen a opportunity to rob some one blind.