IGNORED

players that will improve us

davies

Clint Dempsey is my number one target for the summer. We have got our strike force sussed with Nikica Jelavic so up front is no longer a problem, we need to now look to the midfield and look for players that can both feed in Nicky and grab goals themselves. I believe that Clint is the perfect candidate for this role and I sincerely hope that we can snap him up in the summer and have him playing at Goodison Park.

Other than that I'm open to suggestions. The likes of Hoilett and Moses would be nice but I'm not as hyped about them as Dempsey. Pienaar would be nice too but only for £3,000,000 or less, I've got a real bug bear about buying him back for more than we sold him for.

Guest Nikica

Lionel Messi. Cristiano Ronaldo.

LOL.

I know what you are getting at - it's difficult to answer this question without knowing who is realistically attainable in terms of transfer fees and wages.

LOL.

I know what you are getting at - it's difficult to answer this question without knowing who is realistically attainable in terms of transfer fees and wages.

I don't think you do know what Im getting at. Dave is a bit of an enigma and often posts threads of pointlessness, that was just a response he deserves :P.

The drop and goer is once more.

Guest Nikica

I don't think you do know what Im getting at. Dave is a bit of an enigma and often posts threads of pointlessness, that was just a response he deserves tongue.png.

The drop and goer is once more.

Ahh okay. I misinterpreted your post then.

My statement holds true though - Moyes isn't a massive spender. What sort of money will you be able to spend in the summer, really? You lads know far more about Everton's situation than I do.

just to name a couple of players that will improve us holtby prajnic rogenlla diame hollit sorry about spelling

what do u guys think

a couple of players we could sell to raise enough money to get these players and dempsey and penuts we could sell mucha, yobo, vic, maybe cahill and jags beacuse we have got duffy and dier coming thought to take their places

Dave, Yobo will leave on a free transfer and Dier is only on loan from Sporting Lisbon.

Would we be able to get him for free, squatters rights kinda thing, he's been here ages. Remember Chelsea had to buy back Alex(only a single dollar) after they had kept loaning him out.

Edited by pete0

Nathaniel Clyne - RB

Maxi Pereira - Wingback (Right) *Bosman

Anthony Vanden Borre - RB *Bosman

Saviola - ST *Bosman

Servet Çetin - CB *Bosman

Sotiris Ninis - CM/CAM

Simao - Winger *Bosman

Cristian Rodriguez - Winger *Bosman

Junior Hoilett - Winger

Riccardo Montolivo - CM *Bosman

Bosko Jankovic - Winger *Bosman

Rene Adler - GK *Bosman

Tranquillo Barnetta - WInger *Bosman

Jefferson Farfan - Winger *Bosman

Just a few Bosman selections...their contract situation may have changed since the articles that I extracted them from have been published. So all 'free' this summer...some i certainly wouldn't mind (Bold).

Nathaniel Clyne - RB

Maxi Pereira - Wingback (Right) *Bosman

Anthony Vanden Borre - RB *Bosman

Saviola - ST *Bosman

Servet Çetin - CB *Bosman

Sotiris Ninis - CM/CAM

Simao - Winger *Bosman

Cristian Rodriguez - Winger *Bosman

Junior Hoilett - Winger

Riccardo Montolivo - CM *Bosman

Bosko Jankovic - Winger *Bosman

Rene Adler - GK *Bosman

Tranquillo Barnetta - WInger *Bosman

Jefferson Farfan - Winger *Bosman

Just a few Bosman selections...their contract situation may have changed since the articles that I extracted them from have been published. So all 'free' this summer...some i certainly wouldn't mind (Bold).

Well id take Barnetta in a flash especially on a free, Montolivo, and Clyne

Id like us to look at Ola Toivonen(PSV) also, i think he would be a good signing and Jimmy Briand(Lyon)

Edited by theprisoner