IGNORED

Zak Whitbread

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11709/7726950/Eyes-on-Canaries-ace

A free transfer, I think he would be decent cover but probably not a first 11 player. Maybe this means we would sell Jagielka? I like the Distin-Heitinga partnership but I realize that Distin is getting old, and doesn't have too many years left in him which makes me hesistant to sell Jags.

A free transfer, I think he would be decent cover but probably not a first 11 player. Maybe this means we would sell Jagielka? I like the Distin-Heitinga partnership but I realize that Distin is getting old, and doesn't have too many years left in him which makes me hesistant to sell Jags.

exactly rather just not sign him tbh

Why not do something totally out of the box and give Duffy a run in the side, he looks as though he will be better than Jags anyway.

You need 4 cb'c in the prem. I'd promote Duffy to 3rd choice, and play him in cup games. Cuellar (free) for 4th choice.

Why not do something totally out of the box and give Duffy a run in the side, he looks as though he will be better than Jags anyway.

Get real

I honestly cant see what the internet fans have got against Jags, Duffy is a decent prospect but at this moment in time he is not even close to being in Jagielka's class

Back on topic , Whitbread is a Championship defender and I cant see him getting a game for our reserves

Guest blueboy122

Get real

I honestly cant see what the internet fans have got against Jags, Duffy is a decent prospect but at this moment in time he is not even close to being in Jagielka's class

Back on topic , Whitbread is a Championship defender and I cant see him getting a game for our reserves

Hence why he said looks like he will be...

Do you need a ladder to get off that ever so high horse?

Get real

? oh sorry i forgot you are a super fan and know everything, Jags is crap, he was before he came here, when he came here and still is imo, hence MY OPINION thats what a forum is about dunc, and stop calling people internet warriors you just make yourself look like a prize cunt tbh, not everybody is in a position to get to games for a number of reasons but many want too, stop being an internet troll, in any case, untill i moved here a few years back, i went as much as you did anyway. Edited by theprisoner

whitbread isn't good enough..that's that sorted

jags hasn't had the best of times in the last 18 months but we know there is a great defender in there...you don't get top class admirers and england recognition for no reason especially as a defender...very harsh to say he is crap he was one of our best players 2 years ago before his injury

whitbread isn't good enough..that's that sorted

jags hasn't had the best of times in the last 18 months but we know there is a great defender in there...you don't get top class admirers and england recognition for no reason especially as a defender...very harsh to say he is crap he was one of our best players 2 years ago before his injury

Who? and Jags gets England recognition when there is nobody else to play, ive never rated Jags since day 1, i thought he was crap at Sheffield Utd and i certainly don't remember clubs lining up to sign him. Edited by theprisoner

arsenal were always interested..wenger is just a tight fuck who wouldn't pay what he was worth..

maybe its because he is not worth what we asked, lets face it Wenger is not the best defensive judge, tbh im more annoyed at dunc going on about internet warriors, its cheeky as fuck. Before i moved down south i went home and away when i could, on my mums side of the family we can trace links back to the days of St Domingo's, my great granddad, granddad and uncle have all been involved with the club over the years in some capacity or another, i have blue blood in my veins and i don't need some silly little troll telling me i have no right to a say because i don't go to a game, that club has had PLENTY of my money over the years, and until blue Bill and his cronies either leave or put some effort into things for a change, then i will hang on to my money for now, thats my choice, but it certainly does'nt mean i should just stop supporting them.

that's between you and him dude..i'm just sayin i think you're bein harsh on jags...he was fantastic before his injury and most fans(at least the ones i sit with) loved and still love him...i think duffy will be fantastic and would love to see him play more but he certainly shouldn't be ahead of jags right now

that's between you and him dude..i'm just sayin i think you're bein harsh on jags...he was fantastic before his injury and most fans(at least the ones i sit with) loved and still love him...i think duffy will be fantastic and would love to see him play more but he certainly shouldn't be ahead of jags right now

this.

I know what you saying and he did have a couple of good seasons, no doubt, but he is approaching 30 and we need to be looking to the future, he is the most error prone out of the 3 CB (although when Distin makes an error its usually more costly than errors Jags make) so we need to look at other options, maybe i am being over critical, i will admit that, but i just never saw the big attraction with him thats all, to me he has always just been an average CB and no more, we all seem to agree the better partnership is Heitinga and Distin, not Heitinga and Jags. Edited by theprisoner

I know what you saying and he did have a couple of good seasons, no doubt, but he is approaching 30 and we need to be looking to the future, he is the most error prone out of the 3 CB (although when Distin makes an error its usually more costly than errors Jags make) so we need to look at other options, maybe i am being over critical, i will admit that, but i just never saw the big attraction with him thats all, to me he has always just been an average CB and no more, we all seem to agree the better partnership is Heitinga and Distin, not Heitinga and Jags.

He's been bigged up because he was England's best centre half at one point, but that's more a reflection on how average the England squad really is. People laughed at the £12 mil Arsenal offered, I'd bite their hand off for £10 mil now, still be happy with £8 mil. If he was foreign he wouldnt be worth no more than £5.