IGNORED

England vs France / Ukraine vs Sweden

Very tight game, being the patriotic person I am I'm fully behind the English and won't have a bad word said about them but I do believe that the French will put up a huge fight tomorrow. I believe we can do it, and although I don't like him I've been impressed and inspired by some of Steven Gerrard's comments to the press, I think that our boys will prove the doubters wrong and come away with the three points.

I'd probably settle for a draw knowing that both Sweden and Ukraine are beatable but I expect us to go for the win.

England 1 France 0

I think youre both wrong. France will win tonight but its going to be tight. 1-0 Benzema. Just a gut feeling. I also think that Sweden will loose tonight but play much better than the Ukraine. Ukraine will score in the first 15 minutes and Sweden will push for a goal for the remainder of the game without being able to get the ball in. Scorer? Probably Shevchenco, just because I dont rate him at all.

edit* BTW, dont know if you can tell but I really hate match days in big tournaments. Sweden always seem to botch things up when it matters. They have had a good run in the tournaments lately (for Sweden) going through some difficult groups. But I dont think they can do that this year.

I hate match days, ive even broken out in spots today. Im 37 this year for christ sake. Im to old for zitty out breaks and now ive got a massive horn on my nose.

Edited by Peter H

I hate match days, ive even broken out in spots today. Im 37 this year for christ sake. Im to old for zitty out breaks and now ive got a massive horn on my nose.

rofl.gif

That's good....shows you're still a kid at heart!

(Had the same problem having a teenage face into my forties....eventually got prescribed Roaccutane, expensive stuff with horrible side effects used only in really bad cases when nothing else has workedsad.png )

I'm with Peter, I fancy France tonight. We'll hold out for ages and then a moment or two of magic and we're undone. Then unable to find a reply.

I've gone for a 2-0 France victory, as with Peter, I fancy Benzema to score.

I think Ukraine Sweden will be a neat victory for Sweden, can't see the Ukraine being a threat to anyone, if i'm honest.

Guest blueboy122

I'm with Peter, I fancy France tonight. We'll hold out for ages and then a moment or two of magic and we're undone. Then unable to find a reply.

I've gone for a 2-0 France victory, as with Peter, I fancy Benzema to score.

I think Ukraine Sweden will be a neat victory for Sweden, can't see the Ukraine being a threat to anyone, if i'm honest.

To be honest I think we will get dicked by the french, they have a good blend of players with some workmanship like players as well as world class stars, Ribery Benzema etc

The Ox starting tonight....jesus....Hodgson has....balls? Thought he was going all conservative, that's a suprise inclusion for me. The only thing i can think of is that Young, Wellbeck and Ox will be given free reign, whilst Gerrard, Milner and Parker will stop the midfield fluidity of France.

Interesting indeed.

rofl.gif

That's good....shows you're still a kid at heart!

(Had the same problem having a teenage face into my forties....eventually got prescribed Roaccutane, expensive stuff with horrible side effects used only in really bad cases when nothing else has workedsad.png )

I dont usually get spots. Just one every other year. When sweden are playing in tournaments. Never heard of Roaccutane. What are the side effects? Any cool ones? Hahaha

What are the side effects? Any cool ones? Hahaha

Nope....sensitive skin so you can't go out in the sun, eyes/mouth go bone dry, you have to be monitored carefully because there's a risk of depression (history of people killing themselves while one themsad.png ), those are the ones I remember.

Not cool at allunsure.png .

2nd half wasnt bad by Sweden apart from 2 dreadful mistakes. Rule no 1, dont leave your post on a corner. Rule no 2, dont give Shevchenko an inch of space in the penalty area.

I do think that we will see a different Sweden on friday. Hopefully Elmander will be fit enough to start the game.

Still think sweden will loose all three games now. Not good enough.