IGNORED

Electronic Arts partnership renewed for another year

Louis

Yeah, saw that looking back :)

Been so long since I bought a FIFA game. Always got pissed off with the AI. Maybe if I upgrade to a PS4 and it comes free, I'll get one otherwise not interested.

What are game prices like in the UK now? It's 100-120chfs here which is 75-100 quid a pop! :o

Yeah, saw that looking back :)

Been so long since I bought a FIFA game. Always got pissed off with the AI. Maybe if I upgrade to a PS4 and it comes free, I'll get one otherwise not interested.

What are game prices like in the UK now? It's 100-120chfs here which is 75-100 quid a pop! :o

In Aus it would be maybe 45 quid for the game!

I don't play computer games really. I have a go on Fifa now and again with my son but only because he plays it.

If he wasn't interested I woulnt bother.

On15 though there's Everton songs that get sung as you are playing, I've noticed whenever we play at home you get a rendition of "we are Leeds" regardless of who you are playing.

I don't play computer games really. I have a go on Fifa now and again with my son but only because he plays it.

If he wasn't interested I woulnt bother.

On15 though there's Everton songs that get sung as you are playing, I've noticed whenever we play at home you get a rendition of "we are Leeds" regardless of who you are playing.

Chants are nice to hear, but for the price tag of the game over here, I can fly home and see a game. Much more of a temptation, especially since I get to see family and friends.

Chants are nice to hear, but for the price tag of the game over here, I can fly home and see a game. Much more of a temptation, especially since I get to see family and friends.

It's an essential here. Wait until you have a 6 year old boy upwards. You'll see exactly what I mean ;)

My 9 month old daughter is already captivated with sports on TV. I've no doubt she'll get the football and Evertonian affliction, so I'm pretty sure it's coming!

Really hope I have a son, too. Though I've seen the mess boys make, maybe I should be more aprehensive!

My 9 month old daughter is already captivated with sports on TV. I've no doubt she'll get the football and Evertonian affliction, so I'm pretty sure it's coming!

Really hope I have a son, too. Though I've seen the mess boys make, maybe I should be more aprehensive!

Harry loves sport, 19 months now, got a lovely left foot, loves golf, so it is great. It's just that the terrible 2's are arriving early... He has my stubbornness.

Boys are easier than girls Matt, no question.

we're all doomed!

Bet he loves Lukaku :P

Ha ha I hope he does! It means he will be doing a good job.

Funny thing is next door neighbour bought him a Liverpool kit when he was born. I actually returned it with thanks and explained I couldn't have him touch it.

I think that was better than my brothers suggestion of putting the kit on washing line and setting it alight!