IGNORED

Electronic Arts partnership renewed for another year

Louis

Not to be all gloomy but I bet the 'Everton DLC' is just the form thing that we've had every year where if a player plays well in the real world he'll play well in the game and vice versa. I was hoping that the deal would be like Manchester City's and mean that all the players faces would be replicated, I'm sick of looking at Hibbert and Neville in FIFA, they look like Gollum.

I think it'd be hard to replicate Goodison Park too, I mean, they'd plaster it all with EA Sports advertising and I just think that without all the Everton banners it'd look rather plain.

I think it'd be hard to replicate Goodison Park too, I mean, they'd plaster it all with EA Sports advertising and I just think that without all the Everton banners it'd look rather plain.

I'm pretty sure if they could get advetising back there they wouldnt have the banners anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Midfield, front row, damn those are some great seats. How did you swing that?

Believe it or not, they are not as good as they sound. The pitch has a camber on it so you can't see the ball over the other side . You get to see the action up front on the wings and a good view of the street end goal more than the Park End. Me and my 2 kids have had season tickets there for a few years now.

He stole the Arteta money.

One thing about Everton is they look after their fans. My kids season tickets are £95 each per season. So £190 for them both for every home game. No matter what spin you put on it, that's a fantastic deal. Mines £680 (I think) but when you get the early bird that comes down to just under £600 (again I think I just renew each year and it comes out my bank as a direct debit every month) i don't look too closely at the prices, I'd renew anyway. I could get cheaper seats and probably just as good but I like the people around us, there's about 20 or so who sit in our row and 2 back who renew every year so it 's like our own little clique now.

One thing about Everton is they look after their fans. My kids season tickets are £95 each per season. So £190 for them both for every home game. No matter what spin you put on it, that's a fantastic deal. Mines £680 (I think) but when you get the early bird that comes down to just under £600 (again I think I just renew each year and it comes out my bank as a direct debit every month) i don't look too closely at the prices, I'd renew anyway. I could get cheaper seats and probably just as good but I like the people around us, there's about 20 or so who sit in our row and 2 back who renew every year so it 's like our own little clique now.

The £95 deal is good marketing.

What child is allowed to go the game on their own? 1 child plus 1 adult season ticket £600+. Not bad.

Edited by MiguelCotto

The £95 deal is good marketing.

What child is allowed to go the game on their own? 1 child plus 1 adult season ticket £600+. Not bad.

Regardless of this, both mine can come with me and follow the tradition and become absolutely hooked like I did.

In my opinion, it's designed more to get kids hooked at an early age so when they are old enough, they will continue to spend their money and the club gets it's next generation of supporters.

That, to me is a really really good isea.

• 11 months later...

This the first year?

EdIt: my bad, should've read back :doh:

No last year it was on and 14 I think. In 14 not many stadiums were on it at all they were just made up ones unless you supported Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern, Barca or Real Madrid give or take a couple.