IGNORED

Nacer Chadli

yes OR you could stop being assholes and start giving decent objective reasons instead of making yourself look stupid and incapable of reasoning by denigrating someone personally.

Or you stop making up bullshit about Chadli in order to make a player we aren't being linked with, but you seem to have some sort of fetish for, look better.

Or you stop making up bullshit about Chadli in order to make a player we aren't being linked with, but you seem to have some sort of fetish for, look better.

I find it laughable you can say Chadli is wasteful, yet fanboy Mertens.

Are you guys bitching about a guy I mentioned maybe twice as a random example? :D

Are you guys bitching about a guy I mentioned maybe twice as a random example? biggrin.png

Are you bitching about our lack of "decent objective reasons", meanwhile providing this yourself: "But what you don't ge to see is all he wastes. Especially passes. He also has a cynical talent of not being able to keep balls in, when with a little bit of effort it shouldn't be a problem." Could you please provide a source about his passing percentage and perhaps video footage of Chadli letting his team down because of his laziness?

(In reality, Chadli is often preferred to Mertens, Hazard, Mirallas... by our national team manager because of his work rate)

Edited by Steve_E

Are you bitching about our lack of "decent objective reasons", meanwhile providing this yourself: "But what you don't ge to see is all he wastes. Especially passes. He also has a cynical talent of not being able to keep balls in, when with a little bit of effort it shouldn't be a problem." Could you please provide a source about his passing percentage and perhaps video footage of Chadli letting his team down because of his laziness?

(In reality, Chadli is often preferred to Mertens, Hazard, Mirallas... by our national team manager because of his work rate)

Yes the source is me watching games.

I find it funny to have this discussion with someone who is convinced Chadli will succeed "because he is Belgian". (referring to the Lukaku/Benteke comment) ;)

Yes the source is me watching games.

I find it funny to have this discussion with someone who is convinced Chadli will succeed "because he is Belgian". (referring to the Lukaku/Benteke comment) wink.png

If the source is your perception, then don't call it objective facts.

Also, I never implied he would succeed because he's Belgian. I implied he would succeed because he's far better than a couple of other players (Lukaku and Benteke) who are succeeding here.

Edited by Steve_E

If the source is your perception, then don't call it objective facts.

Also, I never implied he would succeed because he's Belgian. I implied he would succeed because he's far better than a couple of other players (Lukaku and Benteke) who are succeeding here.

I didn't. I just shared my experience from what I saw and since your reaction was so cynical, I suggested you used objective facts to prove I was wrong instead of personal attacks.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hasn't quite worked, has it?

What do people put that down to; playing time? ability? Adaption?

I can only say playing time, because hes barely had any. Moments of skill but nothing breath-taking from what Ive seen.

Mark, you had me worried for a minute! :shaking fist:

Why would that be bad? He's a good player.

I would deffo want him at Everton.

I always said he sucks and I'm still saying he sucks. He is a mistake-machine on the field and lacks balls too.

And for those earlier in this topic who didn't believe that Mertens was a better option than Chadli, look at Mertens now, manifesting himself in a team full of attacking wealth like Napoli. Where's Chadli now?

Edited by Mirallas

He looked good early, leading the league in key passes after three games. But then he got another injury and it hasn't happened since, though he still has an 85% pass percentage. I still think he's good enough, it never happened for Pienaar either over there. But I don't think we need another winger this season and I think it's more likely we get Ince in the summer.