IGNORED

Liverpool

Romey 1878

Guest blueboy122

If the team kohen found is true it doesn't fill me with confidence as we will need to dominate the midfield and phill neville isn't capable of that, he is about as dominating as a wet lemon and ossie just isn't that type of midfielder even though I think he is an excellent player. Fellini and Gibson will be missed in midfield today as they tend to retain possession and dominate midfield areas, Neville will be giving the ball away with the hoofing and Liverpool will keep coming back at us all day long if Neville gives them possession with his hoofing to jelly.

Guest blueboy122

If I was jelly I would drop a heavy weight on Neville's foot right before kick off just so I didn't have to put up with Neville's service or lack of it infact.

"Brad Jones keeps his place in goal with Pepe Reina still out with a hamstring injury sustained while on international duty. Glen Johnson, injured in midweek Europa League action, is replaced by Jose Enrique. Three teenagers, Raheem Sterling, Suso and Andre Wisdom, are in the starting line-up."

Jones, Enrique, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Allen, Sahin, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

. No Vic on the bench?

If we need to change the game who do we have on that bench who can seriously influence the game in an attacking manner?

Gueye, Vellios, Oviedo(?) - none of which we've seen much, if anything of this season

Edited by Kohen