IGNORED

Liverpool

Romey 1878

Suarez has to be the most hated player in the premiership. Little shite.

Jags was vey poor today (Suarez totally has his number) and also Jelavic was poor.

Thought Miralles was brilliant first half and him going off made all the difference. He looks better on the left imo.

Baines was good, Felli did ok.

That cancels out Anichebe's winner against Newcastle I suppose. Lucky to get away with the draw, though I believe we deserved the win.

It doesn't :D He shouldn't have been on the pitch after those challenges on Mirallas (should have been his first yellow) and Distin (should have been a straight red really).

Suarez injuries our best player and should have gotten a red card... the bad call made us even.

Dirty, dirty player... I can't see why his own team would like him.

Is this how other teams felt about Ferguson? he did get into a couple of bad situations but i doubt as bad as Suarez. Still maybe they felt that at a lesser extent.

Anyways, I was looking for a win but this will do for now, we didn't have 2 key players starting off and lost another so it is fair.

Oviedo put in two good crosses which was nice and I think he could be a useful player.

Magaye didnt do too bad either but he just wasnt Mirallas.

I also thought Coleman had a decent game, he just doesnt get any help on the left had side on attack, we should be developing a Mirallas and him partnership because I think it can happen.

Edited by Parapluie

Once again a game we could have and should have won - we put in a better team effort but could not convert our opportunities sufficiently.Although we dominated, Liverpool looked sharper on attack ans 10times tighter on defence - put differently : Everton looked very blunt on attack -( Jelly not nearly creative enough) and poor in defense - Saurez ran rings around some of our defenders.In the end i will take the draw.Also thought the Ref had a poor game - Liverpool realized early he was not going to show a red and exploited that - Saurez being a prime example - he can be glad his surname is not Pienaar.Everton will just have to start winning. Our luck must surely change - 2 own goals in 2 games - OUCH.Neville might as well have been sitting next to Moyes on the bench the whole game so uninfluential he was.

Rogers....

"I thought the character and temperament was exceptional. 2-0 can be a difficult scoreline, expecially here when they play long balls into the box, but it was another day of progress for us.

"The goal at the end was clearly a goal and we are disappointed not to get it. I think the linesman gave it but everyone in the ground thought it was a goal. That should have been a goal and an outstanding hat-trick for Luis Suarez."

I forget us scoring from a long ball into the boxdont know.gif . And how does one goal and one disallowed goal equate to a potential hat-trick?

Moyes....

On Luis Suarez celebration: "I thought it was great, I would probably have done the same, but he is going to have to dive in front of a lot of managers now. He was a very lucky man to stay on the park because of his tackle. Phil Neville went down too easily so I have had a word with him about it."

A manager to be proud of.

You just wonder how Suarez thinks one pretend dive will take attention away from the endless real ones.

I'd like to see more of Oviedo. He seems quick and he put two decent balls in the box, there was just no one there to get on the end of it. And I'd like to see more of Naismith in the middle. Can't ever see him beating a full back for pace but I think he could be good linking Jelavic and the midfield and getting into the right positions to get goals.

Don't get me wrong I think it was a fair result overall even with their '3rd goal' as we were due a few decisions because the ref really pissed me off and was very if in doubt give it to Liverpool! The one example I'll give is when we take a quick free kick and it's a certain goal when Naismith passes to Jelavic to poke into an empty net the ref stops play and we have to retake it... but moments later Liverpoo get a free kick in a similar area which they take quickly and are allowed to play on - SHITE!

Hold my hands up and say I only caught the last moments of the game, had other things to do in my defense, and a bit fuzzy on all the facts and figures, but will risk a watch later of the highlights or at least record. Haven't seen the disallowed goal, some say it should have stood, they were wrong to chalk it off, will be eager to see the incident rather than mere words spoken.

All said, and what we know, recovered from a two goal reverse to get a draw against some opposition with no love lost. They could, or should, have taken all three points at the end, but the goal didn't stand ? - Fuck them I say.

Showed good character getting back into it, Ok we couldn't find a winner, and almost lost it, but offer a draw against this opposition when two goals down, and most will bite your arm off. Seems the horrible snide Suarez was up to some more questionable behavior today, but I'll have to see for myself before making any judgments.

Obviously would have wanted to beat these - today, but on the basis of everything, and until I can view more, a draw seems a satisfactory outcome.

None of their fans even mentioned that Suarez should have been off and injured our best player in the first half.... incredible

The goal was not offside; maybe a foul could have been called though.

edit: also, we had a really good penalty shout!

Edited by Parapluie

None of their fans even mentioned that Suarez should have been off and injured our best player in the first half.... incredible

The goal was not offside; maybe a foul could have been called though.

edit: also, we had a really good penalty shout!

On their disallowed goal was it a free kick in the 1st place? I didn't think so!

We were the better team, I thought we passed it about better than they did.You can only imagine what we could have done with Gibson, Pienaar and Mirallas playing the the full 90 mins.

If Suarez get's injured (let's hope someone runs their studs down the back of his calf)..the rs will be fucked, everything is through him.

Stirling is obviously watching him in training, Ossie kicked a bit of turf up his back and stirling (after a couple of sconds) acted as if he'd been kicked in the back of the neck.

we started well then scored the usual own goal...... panicked, let in a second, then I think took control of the game.

Suarez diving in front of the Everton bench should have been a yellow card.

Thought the ref was poor.

How many yellows did Sterling deserve today? The referee was a joke, no consistency at all. Boss day for me thou regardless, definitely one of the better derbys. Tickets I'd won had me sat just infront of Bellew (who helped to tell a kopite to shut up celebrating), with Duffy, Anichebe, and Barkley behind him. Me mate met Kevin Campbell who went out of his way to talk to everyone in the reception. Seen Dave Hickson and Gerrard Houllier as well, but never got to speak to them.

I get irritated enough watching that damn highlights show on sundays and the people involved, but if Suarez was having another diving session today and falling all over the place that would just about do it for me. And - diving in front of our bench today? I would have liked to have been on that bench today in that moment. Horrible player that is justified by any and all comments on that individual. Poor advertisement for the EPL will players like that.

Keep reading about how the main match official had a poor game. Not the first, or last time, where we are involved, but I can't say a bad word against him for a decision at least, he made in the closing seconds. Once again, did well to get back into it, from the two goal deficit.

Rogers....

"I thought the character and temperament was exceptional. 2-0 can be a difficult scoreline, expecially here when they play long balls into the box, but it was another day of progress for us.

"The goal at the end was clearly a goal and we are disappointed not to get it. I think the linesman gave it but everyone in the ground thought it was a goal. That should have been a goal and an outstanding hat-trick for Luis Suarez."

I forget us scoring from a long ball into the boxdont know.gif . And how does one goal and one disallowed goal equate to a potential hat-trick?

That annoyed me too. He obviously defines decent crosses as 'long balls'

Nowt wrong with the goal, why did the linesman flag? Push on someone perhaps?

wasnt the foul at the end for coates on jagielka could be wrong but thats what it looked like to me. we wasnt great but they were bad second half should have punished them.

Edited by Blue4Ever

not a bad performance in the end, thought we should have won it though, we had some cracking chances in the second half to go 3-2 up. Mirallas looked immense during the first half, we have some real quality there, lets hope he's not injured too bad, Jelavic was really poor today, he reminds me of Berbatov a bit, brilliant one game anonymous the next, i was pleased with Naismith today he finally looked reasonably comfortable alongside everyone else, Felli wasn't fit, Neville had one of his better games in recent weeks but still showed that he contributes very little in all honesty, that dive was genius though rofl.gif Back four looked ok at times, Coleman is getting better and better each game, i expected trouble with him today, and he proved me wrong, he was my MOTM, and i must also give a mention to Gueye, i think today finally convinced me that ive seen enough of him to know that he's not good enough, lets give Oviedo more game time he looked to get forward when he came on, i think today with Pienaar missing and Vic, and Felli not really fit, we had limited options on the bench and even with the quality we brought in during the summer we still have a thin squad.

nevertheless, a good point considering we usually lose against the shite but it should have been 3 and it could be argued that it should be their 3 so im happy with the result.

Edited by Simon

I thought we started the game determined to get on the front foot, and we did that. We were ontop and forced a couple of early corners. But they hit us with two sucker punches and somehow we found ourselves two behind. I say somehow, but the truth is that, once again, our defending was terrible and it cost us badly. Jelavic gave the ball away sloppily in the middle of the pitch, Coleman dived in to try and win the ball and completely missed it, leaving himself completely out of the game and we were punished for their opener. For the second goal nobody picked up Suarez and he had a free header. We need to get our defence sorted out because we won't always be able to drag games back. I'll be honest, I thought we'd go to bits and end up on the end of a hiding. But I thought our response was excellent. It took a few months for us to clear our heads and get going again but once we did we were brilliant and it was all us. Particularly Mirallas. He was running them ragged, they did not have a clue what to do with them and he tore Wisdom inside out countless times. Our attacking play was so exciting and a thrill to watch. The only surprise is that we didn't manage to go in at half-time ahead despite us going two down early, that's how well we were playing at that point. All I was thinking to myself is that we needed to at least get one back before half-time but we fully deserved getting back on equal terms.

I was absolutely convinced that we'd come out and go on to win the game and score another two or three goals. However, we lost pretty much all our threat with the forced withdrawal of Mirallas. And I'm as equally convinced that Suarez went after Mirallas on purpose because he could see how much trouble he was causing the shite. They seemed happy enough to sit back and then hit us on the break. So we had lots of the ball but we just lacked any sort of invention and they were actually the bigger threat in the second half. They used Sterling's pace brilliantly, and Suarez has always had our defence shitting themselves. Today was no difference. As soon as he got the ball you could see Jags and Distin panic, he caused havoc all on his own.

I don't like talking about the officials but it's just getting beyond a joke now. Marriner was an absolute disgrace. You don't mind so much if the ref treats both teams harshly but the shite really did get so much more leniency than our players. Our players were getting booked for their first or second fouls, while their players were getting many more chances before even getting a talking to. How Sterling and Suarez both managed to see out the game is beyond me. Particularly Sterling. My only surprise is that we managed to keep 11 men on the field.

That's three games without a win now. Beating Fulham next weekend is a must and that's not going to be easy.

Howard - I can't remember him having much to do at all tbh.

Coleman - I was petrified about him playing right back for this game. Apart from the role he played in their first goal I thought he had a pretty good game defensively and provided a good attacking threat.

Jagielka and Distin - I thought they struggled to deal with Sterling and Suarez. The panic between the pair of them was evident and at least twice Jagielka was murdered with the ball being played over his head and him looking like he was running in mud. Distin looked like the backing off king. I got fed up of watching him back away and let one of the two just have the ball and then didn't put any sort of challenges in.

Baines - His corners weren't upto much but his all round play and deliveries from open play were top notch. My gripe with his corners were that they weren't put in with pace but were floated high and to the back post. They needed to be whipped in to the centre of the box like his crosses were. His link-up with Mirallas was brilliant and because of that I don't think we missed Pienaar at all.

Naismith - Apart from his goal, which was great by him tbh, he was awful. He gave the ball away so many times, he was easily outmuscled by the shites midfield, looked half arsed when he needed to be busting a gut to get back, didn't look aware of anything around him. I want the Naismith back that played against Villa and looked so good.

Osman and Neville - I can't describe just how worried I was about how we'd go just because these two were playing together in the centre of the park. However, the pair of them were two of our better players with one of them getting my MOTM vote. Osman was bright, hard working, creative, tenacious, and scored a wonderful goal. Neville was my biggest worry because he really has been diabolical the past few games. But I thought he had a really good game and he got my MOTM vote. He covered so much ground, used the ball really well and rarely, if ever, gave the ball away or played a team mate into trouble. He also made a brilliant run forward which led to one of our goals but I can't remember which goal it was. I think it may have been in the build up to our first goal.

Mirallas - Magic Mirallas was what we got to see for 45minutes. He was outstanding and a total standout player, for both teams. He was direct, pacy, unpredictable, creative, and inventive. Every time he got the ball I was on the edge of my seat because you felt he could make something happen at the drop of a hat. He was a thorn in the shites side and Wisdom was torn to shreds by him. My overriding memory of his first-half performance was his little pirouette inside the penalty area to completely deceive their player. It was beautiful. The only things missing from his performance was a goal and an assist, but that wasn't for a want of trying. If he'd not been taken out of the game by that cunt then I think he'd have won the MOTM vote by a mile and we'd have won the game.

Fellaini - Average. As usual his ball control from high balls was superb. But I thought his use of the ball was atrocious. He gave the ball away with shit passes far too often. I was impressed that he managed to keep his cool though. Far too many times he's wound up by the opposition and he lashes out, but despite the shite's players trying to get at him he kept his cool.

Jelavic - Very, very poor. And that's two games in a row where he's done next to nothing in the game. His touch was way off, as was his passing. Highlighted by his terrible pass to help set the shite on the way to going one up.

fuck them...if they wanna argue the toss over shitty decisions then bring it on..i've got a fuckin bucket load for the red arse cunts..suarez is a fuckin disgrace..the tackle on mirallas and then on distin..and he whinges when someone tickles him? fuck off...and sterling? what a dirty little fuck...about 59 fouls and only 1 yellow..yet our boys do one foul and that's that..you're booked my son