IGNORED

Ossie called up for England

marcopaulo

Rooney aside non of them united players should be there. Welbeck goals per minute is 1 every 946 this season. He's got 3 assists as well, against Stoke, Wigan, and QPR. Really deserves to be playing for the national team :/. Shit like this is why I can't support them. Walcott has turned into a new player as a striker and Rooney is shining in the 10 role where he should have been in the first place, but no we wouldn't make our quota of top 4 players to make the media team happy and keep the FA's pockets filled.

None of the Everton players start....

England: 1 Hart, 2 Johnson, 3 Cole, 4 Gerrard ©, 5 Cahill, 6 Smalling, 7 Walcott, 8 Wilshere, 9 Welbeck, 10 Rooney, 11 Cleverley

Good, means theres less chance of them getting injured. Rooney, Welbeck, Cleverly, Smalling.... Woy might be doing us a favour here!

Osman could be used as a sub tonight, there's always that. He was named in the squad to begin with.

I'd prefer it if there was no involvement however and the starting XI stays the same throughout, we don't need risk any of our players picking up any knocks with this game.

Looks like a decent starting line up that will give the South Americans some problems but the venue will be the deciding factor.

Argentina look probable winners for the actual event in Brazil 2014. No European side has ever won the World Cup on the 'wrong side' of the atlantic

Osman could be used as a sub tonight, there's always that. He was named in the squad to begin with.

I'd prefer it if there was no involvement however and the starting XI stays the same throughout, we don't need risk any of our players picking up any knocks with this game.

Looks like a decent starting line up that will give the South Americans some problems but the venue will be the deciding factor.

Argentina look probable winners for the actual event in Brazil 2014. No European side has ever won the World Cup on the 'wrong side' of the atlantic

You know that England are playing Brazil huh? I wish they were playing Argentina though because they are thrashing Sweden at the moment. (1-3) in half time.

It must be a bit annoying to be called up for the first time, get (as far as most are concerned) MOTM and then be left on the bench for the next game because donkeys like Lampard (who admittedly scored but did fuck all else) and Milner (who was an embarrassment) need a run out from the bench.

Also don't you just love also the commentators completely ignoring Gerrard fucking up; they just go silent and pretend it didn't happen....but then they cream their pants when he manages to pass to a team matedoh.gif .

I suspect that's the end of Leon's England career....he deserved better.

Baines shouldn't have bothered wasting energy today, lost count of the times he ran forward only for Milner to ignore him and put in a shite cross.

One was a classic....Leighton streaked past him and Milner put in what was nothing more than a back pass....didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'd say Evra has had the best season so far regarding Left Back.

As for Ossie, it was nice he got a call up, but to expect anything more is optimistic, as he really isn't pulling his weight in a Blue shirt at the moment.

really??

can't say i've seen much of him but my united mates say he has been poor apart from his new found ability to get his head on things

really??

can't say i've seen much of him but my united mates say he has been poor apart from his new found ability to get his head on things

Evra has 4 goals and 6 assists against Baines 5 goals and 5 assists, but bear in mind he doesn't take the corners or penalties etc, and has upped his game this season.

According to the peformance index, (what ever that is), Evra is in 3rd place behind Van Persie and Mata, with Baines and Felaini 4th and 5th respectively. I still think Baines is below his best on the whole, despite some flashes of brilliance, with regard to the amount of work he used to get through.

• 1 month later...