IGNORED

Happy Christmas everybody

Avinalaff

The time of year isn't for everyone, but I take this opportunity to pass on greetings to all participants for today and general holiday season

Remember, that a lot of people won't be celebrating or having fun, spare a thought for those out on the streets or financial worries or of ill health or those that have lost loved ones this calendar year. It's always so easily overlooked. There's a kind of apathy almost towards these people or something most even fail to recognize amid all the general celebrations.

May well eat more than any Thanksgiving over the next few days but it's as good a reason as any. Best Christmas greetings once again.

Christmas_zps12393f85.jpg

I don't even drink at home. Just no sense in that, but you can only imagine a fair number of drivers out there today doing things they shouldn't be doing.

Haven't even eaten too much today and been on coffee and orange juice all day. I spent some significant time thinking about where I was in previous years.

Here's a belated Christmas gift to all participants. Enjoy - I'm not usually so benevolent , but it's a special day etc

http://www.modelmayhem.com/list/337395

Have fun

It would be beneficial if I knew what the CD refered to.

Not safe for Candlelit Dinners, Christmas Ducks, Constipated Donkeys, Careless Drivers etc ?, the list is endless.

Above all else, the safety feature was on. It can be turned off if you so desire, but I thought people would appreciate a little something ?

Cunting Dalziels ?

tongue.png

Very good son

I'll be truthful and say I almost feel a little upset that Christmas is over now, but admit I berated the damn thing to high heaven during the build up. But once the event has passed, you look back and wish you could get involved again. It's just the build up to it all, fucking Wizzard and Slade and Mariah Carey everywhere you go, and people giving disingenuous wishes and the fact that a White Christmas never even occurs. It all culminates to the point where you wish it was fucking July or something, but once the event has gone, you can't help but feel a little disappointed with everything. It's still only two days on since the main event and things are all still pretty relevant but not really looking forward to a new year once again etc.

I'll give it two weeks before goddamn Easter Merchandise are in stores.

Very good son

I'll be truthful and say I almost feel a little upset that Christmas is over now, but admit I berated the damn thing to high heaven during the build up. But once the event has passed, you look back and wish you could get involved again. It's just the build up to it all, fucking Wizzard and Slade and Mariah Carey everywhere you go, and people giving disingenuous wishes and the fact that a White Christmas never even occurs. It all culminates to the point where you wish it was fucking July or something, but once the event has gone, you can't help but feel a little disappointed with everything. It's still only two days on since the main event and things are all still pretty relevant but not really looking forward to a new year once again etc.

I'll give it two weeks before goddamn Easter Merchandise are in stores.

Hate Christmas. smile.png Hate New Year even worse lol.

Don't talk to me about New Year. A fucking non event now for the most part, and that awful Jools Holland program on each time. Stayed in last year and just watched back to back movies into the early hours. Just can't abide all that damn countdown to midnight and back slapping banality and fucking hyperbole that goes with it. Maybe I'm just getting too old for all that shit now. I've seen enough New Years going back far enough, and you know something ?

They're all the goddamn same.

We'll just get it out the way for another year and see if I can survive for another twelve months. If people want to go out etc, that's their business, but each to the their own and all that. I've had my fill of pointless and banal 'celebrations' this year damn it.

• 2 weeks later...