IGNORED

Southampton (Away)

Zoo

200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

Getting this open before any other fucker can. rofl.gif

Monday 21st January 2013 - 20:00.

This is a game we should be looking to win, on the back of a dissapointing 0-0 draw with Swansea we should be looking to take all three points against a poor Southampton side. Will we have Mirallas back or a new signing? Who knows, but I'm sure we all agree this is a vital game towards our European ambitions.

Edited by Zoo

200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

Getting this open before any other fucker can. rofl.gif

Monday 21st January 2013 - 20:00.

This is a game we should be looking to win, on the back of a dissapointing 0-0 draw with Swansea we should be looking to take all three points against a poor Southampton side. Will we have Mirallas back or a new signing? Who knows, but I'm sure we all agree this is a vital game towards our European ambitions.

Including a badge, show off!

Must win, but so was Swanseadry.png . Looking at our rivals games Spurs v Man U and Chelsea v Arsenal, next week will be a great opportunity to make some ground on at least one rival. The first 20 mins at Goodison showed Soton aren't to be sniffed at . We'll have to play a lot better than today to get a result.

Asking what everyone's favourite fast food resteraunt was. Nice little ice-breaker to the Southampton discussion.

Zoo, are you seriously moaning that they removed a poll about fast food in the match thread?

I thought it would at least have been match related. Soft lad. dont know.gif

Apologies for thinking you'd deleted something sensible Mike. The weekend is a very strange planet.

No, I'm just saying that people need to take this forum less seriously. I was moaning about my poll last time, it was regarding Everton but it was taken down because the moderators did not approve of a poll within the matchday threads for some bizarre reason.

I knew the poll this time would be taken down, I was just seeing how long it would be before the mods were on it, and as I expected it was down straight away.

....as I expected it was down straight away.

If I'd have seen it sooner it'd have been taken down quicker.

Some people take the place seriously and only post football, some less so and also post in the frivolous areas. Some have even been known to reinvent their personalities under new user names would you believe?

Use it how you like....and if you don't like it then you're free to take your custom elsewheresmile.png .

If I'd have seen it sooner it'd have been taken down quicker.

Some people take the place seriously and only post football, some less so and also post in the frivolous areas. Some have even been known to reinvent their personalities under new user names would you believe?

Use it how you like....and if you don't like it then you're free to take your custom elsewheresmile.png .

.... you were doing so well too. wink.png

Oh, so when I took a break from the forum and came back with a new account I was supposed to have a 'big comeback' was I, maybe open a thread as 'the new me?'.

It's a forum for fucks sake, I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's a place to chat about Everton when you feel like it and it shoulden't really matter what name you have or where you come from. It's a place to chill and discuss Everton, not fanny around with rules and regulations hence why I'm not arsed about people knowing that this isn't my first account because I've not hidden that fact, why would I?

Oh, so when I took a break from the forum and came back with a new account I was supposed to have a 'big comeback' was I, maybe open a thread as 'the new me?'.

It's a forum for fucks sake, I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's a place to chat about Everton when you feel like it and it shoulden't really matter what name you have or where you come from. It's a place to chill and discuss Everton, not fanny around with rules and regulations hence why I'm not arsed about people knowing that this isn't my first account because I've not hidden that fact, why would I?

Was your old username Dark? If so you've grown up a bit.

I hate it when people take the forum too seriously....lighten up Zoodry.png .

Don't know what your all going on about on here sometimes ha ha anyway back to the subject matter.Bad result today we could have gone above spurs if we would have won today and beat Southampton cos Spurs have Utd. We have to turn these drawers to wins soon or were gonna fizzle out. If we havent signed anybody by then we need to shake things up i reckon. Maybe Jelly on the bench Vic up front Oviedo on left and Peanuts on right side or if Super Kev is fit play him in behind Vic and drop Neville.

Lol, I'd never have guessed it was Dark.

It's no biggy though. I posted under another name here years ago, but had to quit as I was far too popular and dashing. rofl.gif

I remember Dark from the old days. He was a young chap with an interplanetary logic at times ha ha. I was actually quite fond of him at the time. Did we refer to the word 'Darkism' or similar? Zoo is a decent enough poster for my liking, so no problem with it what so ever.