IGNORED

Southampton (Away)

Zoo

When was the last time 'we' won something?

Newcastle-Ipswich-58_17802a.jpg

The way some of you slate other teams you would think we were world beaters ourselves.

And Matt, any UTD fan, or Chelsea fan, or City fan, or Liverpool fan might also ask why Everton are in that list. You aren't intelligent enough to understand my thinking, so stick with the small minded tag, as it's much more polite than what I'd like to have written.

Edit : Stroll on Southampton so we can move on from what is possibly the stupidest match thread ever.

i believe a fuck you is in order :)

But yeah, better not to win anything than that huh, especially given that they have won it twice in recent times...

So you'd rather it if Everton were relegated (twice) to give us a chance of winning a trophy?

If we went for six or seven we could be in with a chance of the FA Vase....that'd be something to celebrate!!

You shouldn't believe all you read. 15th richest person in the UK ? That's more wealth than the Queen. Maybe Ashley has a pound or two to rub together, but that just seemed like an exaggerated figure.

And it wasn't a takeover either, at least not with Arabs or Oil sheiks or anything like that, they got their money from British investment didn't they ?

What happened to the Southampton game. Have we got a new fixture tomorrow or something.

So you'd rather it if Everton were relegated (twice) to give us a chance of winning a trophy?

If we went for six or seven we could be in with a chance of the FA Vase....that'd be something to celebrate!!

It's a damn sight better than being relegated and not winning it.

Just because we are in the Prem doesn't mean we should not respect the achievements of those less fortunate. Had we been formed in 1978 we too might be looking up and dreaming.

I can't believe any supporter of this club would wish a relegation in order to maybe win a second (or third) division honor or trophy. You've got to be kidding me

For the last time, we haven't won anything for 18 years now - 18 years damn it - it's far too long for a club of our stature to be without a trophy, although no club side has any divine right to win anything. But I'd rather wait a while longer and see what Moyes can do, despite the constant frustrations, than rather drop out of the division and pick up some lower league prize, if that's what was being discussed.

I can't believe any supporter of this club would wish a relegation in order to maybe win a second (or third) division honor or trophy. You've got to be kidding me

For the last time, we haven't won anything for 18 years now - 18 years damn it - it's far too long for a club of our stature to be without a trophy, although no club side has any divine right to win anything. But I'd rather wait a while longer and see what Moyes can do, despite the constant frustrations, than rather drop out of the division and pick up some lower league prize, if that's what was being discussed.

Winning trophies is very overrated.

I would take Premier league survival every time over anything else, and each year, being able to play in the top league and watch the top teams is in itself quite an achievement. I would also rather have European competition than any silverware, other than actually winning the said events.

A trophy brings joy for a moment, but the opportunity to compete is taken for granted by all, but the teams who don't have it.

Haha that's what I was thinking..I'm confused! I don't call Everton a 'big club', but I'd rather be in our position than newcastles, even if they have a couple of championships in their trophy cabinet.

back to the upcoming match - tough one i think - unless the management changes upset them and our strikers are on top form for the first time this season i have a bad feeling about this one - hell i hope we can sneak this one to secure our position in the table - they have only lost 1 in the last 5 which included only 1 at home and draws away against Chelsea and Arsenal - Forren will strengthen their defense too - but if we want to be a top 4 side we just have to beat them

back to the upcoming match - tough one i think - unless the management changes upset them and our strikers are on top form for the first time this season i have a bad feeling about this one - hell i hope we can sneak this one to secure our position in the table - they have only lost 1 in the last 5 which included only 1 at home and draws away against Chelsea and Arsenal - Forren will strengthen their defense too - but if we want to be a top 4 side we just have to beat them

Please don't take the thread off topic.

But you're putting up a picture of Newcastle winning a trophy and asking when was the last time we won something; so you appear to be rating their achievement to some extentdont%20know.gif.

They've won 3 trophies since we last won one.

I'd say that was quite an achievement. It is important to realise that those winning promotion were not entirely the same people as those being relegated.

Sometimes finishing 1pt above relegation on the final minute of the final day of the season is a bigger buzz than winning the league itself.

I know....maybe we've all got it wrong; fans of teams relegated on the last day should be celebrating their chance to win the championship possibly?

I don't believe everything I read DK (most importantly I don't believe anything you writetongue.png )....

However...

http://www.forbes.co...dom_All states_

Why do people have to be so fucking belligerent. So all those facts and figures I did a while back and took the time and trouble to do were made up and incorrect then. May as well just erase the whole damn lot. I'm getting damn tired of being fucking ridiculed all the time from some areas. I don't berate other participants so why the hell should I put up with it.

This game tomorrow has just faded into insignificance, although doubtless the kid will be sitting back somewhere well pleased with all this.

If anyone is coming down to the game tomorrow, have a safe journey, and try not to leave the city in a worse place than you found it, but I'm not going to tolerate any futher insults. Enjoy the game if you can make it down.