IGNORED

Southampton (Away)

Zoo

Zoo mate, you know me I have no axe to grind, but please give it a rest on this thread mate. Maybe in the Off Topic forum where wer can all have a laugh or argument and generate a few posts. But this thread is about how we will come good and score 8 goals against Southamton.

I foresee a final score of 8 to us and probably 12 to Saints. rofl.gif

But I will settle for 2 - 1

Zoo mate, you know me I have no axe to grind but please give it a rest on this thread mate....

I should've backed off alsohuh.png . I blame Asda for selling me such cheap beershaking fist.png .

Just so long as we win (and if Southampton score it's Lambert for my fantasy team) I'll be happy.

It's absurd and plainly pre planned as they've already appointed Mauricio Pochettino in his place.

It seems that way yea. Even Michael Owen has made a comment on Twitter about how Southampton had gone 'too far down the line to turn back ' appointing a new manager. Despite only 2 losses in 12 games. Bah I hope they go down now.

Southampton had the worst fixture list for any promoted side I've ever seen at the beginning of the league. It was no wonder they struggled and got off to a bad start. You can go find the 20 best managers in the world and put them in each team, and the best players too, but 3 of those teams will get relegated.

Has Roman Abromovich taken charge at Southampton... What an absolute disgrace, he should do them for unfair dismissal. I actually wanted Southampton to survive, I now want them to get battered in every remaining game from now on in, it will be interesting to see what Mr Le Tissier has to say about this, their chairman/board have made a disgraceful and unjustafiable decision unless it emerges that Adkins has been up to no good, as from a results perspective he has been incredible for them, really nice team to watch too.

Lets do them blues.

Le Tissier was indeed a legend. You can understand to an extent why Adkins had to go, but strange on the back of that midweek result, but the timing today was a bit off.

I can see an upset here actually if you want to call it that. Saints to win by two to nil.

Ground staff at Saint Mary's won't allow anyone in with big neon Vegas style signs on their heads, some should be aware.

If anyone's coming down for this, enjoy the game.

las_vegas.jpg

Lets not forget that Soton were the Man City/Chelsea of the football league and they were expected to ger promoted. Adkins still had to do it so fair play to him but take Lambert out of his side and its not the same side, which is surprising because he has voluntarily left him out!

I also think he should cop some stick for spunking money up the wall on strikers & Ramirez when anybody who watched them last season could tell you that they need to strengthen the back 4.

It doesnt surprise me that he has been sacked because the owners have been making noises about it in the past and whilst Im not Adkins biggest fan, you have to respect what he has done and like Di Matteo at Chelsea it is a disgraceful decision.