IGNORED

Bolton (away)

Markboz

Gutted about Mirallas, this will over-shadow any result IMO whether we win, lose or draw.

Mirallas is damaged goods. Enough said. Talented player who will never maintain consistent fitness. 6 million pounds wasted.

What a load of bollocks.

Edited by Zoo

Was just thinking the same thing. Its one unlucky reoccurring injury, if they were different ones every time I'd be much more concerned

Heat of the moment comment mate. Isn't Rodwell still having hamstring problems at Manchester City? This has to have been going on for a year and a half-two years for him... Makes me worry that Mirallas will never shake off this hamstring problem.

I think we just need to give him some time, we don't even know how bad this injury is yet. He was rushed back the first time which isn't the players fault as anyone would have been injured again had they been forced to play a Premiership game with a gammy leg, we just need to give him the time and medical attention he needs and then re-asses.

Heat of the moment comment mate. Isn't Rodwell still having hamstring problems at Manchester City? This has to have been going on for a year and a half-two years for him... Makes me worry that Mirallas will never shake off this hamstring problem.

If we keep rushing him back, he's not got a chance.

Ya they can be very hard to fully heal, Rodwell came on today but think thats the first time since October. But hopefully this is just a precaution because he felt it tighten, not a full recurrence.

OS;

Bolton had come into it following Steven Pienaar's goal and a neat near-post finish from the man who knocked out Sunderland pulls them level. It could have been worse too but for Tim Howard - the American has since made a decent stop to keep out a rasping shot from midfielder Darren Pratley.

just been out to watch the game in the pub,its not on anywhere if your watching it pm me thanks.

There are no streams available (not that we would be allowed to share them anyway). It's on live nowhere so I'm afraid you're going to have to stick with the radio for updates.