IGNORED

Bolton (away)

Markboz

Who's the author of this thread FFS, although it does make a change from usual names, so it seems good enough right now and won't dispute

If we play like Monday or show as much intent or heart you can add another year to our elusive search for a trophy, and one or two need to sit down and take a long hard look at themselves.

Going to be difficult up there actually for this and first meeting of the sides in the competition for nearly 20 years now and they've got to be encouraged if seeing any action from Monday or reading reports. If this goes to a replay, won't be no surprise

The debate will rage on, but I'd rather win this years FA cup than any european place, regardless of the money it may generate. It's been so long now, and we have a decent opportunity with this draw and to take it on into subsequent rounds.

You're as in, you are, and I'm not one for pedantics

I was calm and phlegmatic to begin with on this, but above all else, it was strange to see an unknown name race in and start things off, that was most unusual, even some above responses queried it, but we may as well continue on this, although maybe a familiar name would have been better for a fixture of such importance. I got a bit superstitious maybe, but thats the last word on it until nearer time of fixture. I still maintain this will be a damn difficult obstacle coming up, and they have some recent good cup pedigree so this will be a tough test.

You're as in, you are, and I'm not one for pedantics

I was calm and phlegmatic to begin with on this, but above all else, it was strange to see an unknown name race in and start things off, that was most unusual, even some above responses queried it, but we may as well continue on this, although maybe a familiar name would have been better for a fixture of such importance. I got a bit superstitious maybe, but thats the last word on it until nearer time of fixture. I still maintain this will be a damn difficult obstacle coming up, and they have some recent good cup pedigree so this will be a tough test.

Sorry to be pedantic (but you started it)...

"Would have been..." and "..that's the last word on it..."

If you post correcting grammar you need to make sure you're spot on yourselfwink.png.

I was engrossed in a movie as stated, and using my wife's laptop, and the keys aren't the best in my defense.

would have been is good enough, I don't have a problem with that, and I missed an apostrophe out of another word, but that's all I have to say on the issue. This is a shock thread for our next fixture of play so I suggest we focus on that.

Play Super Kev and Vic drop Jelly and lets get a good win. 0-2 Vic and Felli

Not really a game Jelly should be dropped for, I'd want him to start because if he bangs a couple in against a low league side it may bring his confidence up. Id like to see Vic and Jelly start together though, centrally, not with Vic on the wing. No doubt Naismith will start thought and everyone will be pissed off, IMO Gueye is better than Naismith.

As for Mirallas I wouldnt risk him personally if I was DM, maybe put him on the bench for this one.

I wonder if the author will ever return for this fixture?

Wasn't too pleased with the match official choice for this but what can you do. Add to that, another game against lower league oppositon, that has always been awkward for us in recent years, and at a venue that will be less than straight forward.

I couldn't even name one of the opposition players of all things. All I know is, Were a decent side a few years ago, but have fallen away once again as it stands.

Will be interesting to see what side Moyes goes with for this, but can't help but feel a little uneasy.

i would like us to go into this match with a positive approach and an attacking side - 2 strikers - Anichebe and Jelavic up front - Velios in the wings to bring on at half time to replace the worst of the two -

Mirallas on the left and Fellaini on the right in midfield behind strikers -

and Hitzelsperger and Oviedo in Dmid -

with Heitinga in for Coleman and Jags moving to right back -

we are showing weaker teams far too much respect - if we can't outplay Bolton then we must not even dream of Europe -

Moyes and his team must show some aggression and hunger for a win - a killer instinct instead of acting like missionaries we should act like mercenaries -

TAKE NO PRISONERS EVERTON !