IGNORED

Who should we sign ..... and why ?

Avinalaff

@CHARLIEM0RGAN: The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

It seems he's a free agent!!!

He's bagged himself 42k followers for getting kicked by a Chelsea player live on TV! How many would Cantona's karate kick victim have got?!

Because 42,000 people have nothing else to do with their miserable fucking lives I'm guessing.

Sounds a bit like Bognor Regis come to think of it

I haven't seen the incident in question but sounds like a lot of nonsense over nothing, but doubtless they'll be front page coverage on some miserable tabloid publications tomorrow, while a player was quite badly injured on the same night and seems to have been overlooked. World is fucking upside down.

Who should we sign ?

This thread has gone so far off topic I don't really need a response on this issue. And I'm engrossed in the end of a movie also

Who should we sign ?

This thread has gone so far off topic I don't really need a response on this issue. And I'm engrossed in the end of a movie also

This thread is bang on topic if you read the first post. Patto read it correctly, although a bit late :D

The thread is a humorous thread about signing non football players. Probably intended to lighten the mood. I think it was doing its job perfectly

I did try to come up with something for this thread, but just drew a blank. I simply don't have the humor side of it, that some participants may possess, as above responses have demonstrated.

I thought about it a little more and still couldn't find a suitable response. Give me some more time to come up with something maybe

Oh fuck this !

'The Final Countdown' single, because we need to 'get into Europe'

Or Cliff Richard as new manager, so next season we can go on 'a summer holiday'

Or sign up the whole of Madness, as we always try to make a comeback or re-live past successes, but never quite manage it.

And then I realized that the first response wasn't even eligible for an actual answer and got too irritated to continue. But at least I had an attempt damn it.

• 4 weeks later...

Got another;

Fulchester United's Professor Wolfgang Schnell BSc. PhD., a mad scientist who usually only shoots for goal after working out the best trajectory he should kick the ball at, achieving this with a calculator, various charts and a geometry set.

from Billy the Fish.