IGNORED

Norwich Away (with very little mention of Norwich Away)

Mick8535

shaking fist.pngshaking fist.pngshaking fist.pngshaking fist.pngshaking fist.pngshaking fist.pngshaking fist.pngshaking fist.pngshaking fist.png

In all seriousness, this seems like a good a reason as any for official match day thread. In actual fact, I kind of like it when a complete nobody or someone unrecognized suddenly charges in and starts these things, but I don't think that was even the authors intention here. It's just categorized in the correct place, and I felt - good enough. Damn just as well this wasn't done yesterday, I would have gone into cardiac arrest or something.

I know this is next league fixture though, but we've got the Oldham FA cup game to come yet of all things before the trip to these rustics.

Bit premature, but it's going to be difficult over there for this. Hughton has done a good job and they've got some good players and have beaten some big names this season at Carrow Road. But I think this will be an exciting game.

City 2 Toffees 3

I actually like a lot of what you write Dalziel but bollocks like that is just that - bollocks. He's opened a thread because he wants to sell some tickets and there's nothing wrong with that, you don't need written permission to start a thread - this is a free forum.

It's in the official match day threads category though ?

Give me that at least.

All I can ascertain, is that this appears to be the official Norwich City day thread. If not - fair enough, but I'm content to leave it as it is.

I was aware he has tickets for sale, and that's all very well and good - but look at the above - Norwich Away. - and in the match threads category. How do you think it reads ?

No problems or anything

I don't deserve another match day thread.

I'll maybe race in again one time before end of season like a greyhound on amphetamines, to give it another try, but can't help but get irritated sometimes. I won't be doing the Oldham Athletic game, give it to someone like Mr Paulo or Tenacious J or even one of those other american participants, who haven't been involved for a long time.

I'll maybe race in again one time before end of season like a greyhound on amphetamines, to give it another try, but can't help but get irritated sometimes. I won't be doing the Oldham Athletic game, give it to someone like Mr Paulo or Tenacious J or even one of those other american participants, who haven't been involved for a long time.

I'm liking this. We should have a ToffeeTalk ballot, where we could all vote for who should get the match-day honours... maybe even open a sub-section of the forum where we can give out a post as to why we are the perfect candidate for the role. I'd like that, it'd be a welcome change.

I'm liking this. We should have a ToffeeTalk ballot, where we could all vote for who should get the match-day honours... maybe even open a sub-section of the forum where we can give out a post as to why we are the perfect candidate for the role. I'd like that, it'd be a welcome change.

I vote Dave.

I don't think they have much choice there. You (away supporters) have a decent view of the cathedral and city itself, and they're not going to be focusing on the action itself for 90 minutes end to end and every incident that occurs on the field.

The food as you would expect is really very good and Smith presents her own cooking but all I remember her for is this nonsense a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

Just leave it as it is damn it. The author seems pleased enough he can have the match honors and I see no reason to dispute. I quite like someone from the outside having a go, even if it wasn't supposed to be that way. At least I didn't get too angry this time and there's been some fun involved. It's better than arguing damn it

I'm guessing you make up a good percentage of that world also Mr A. Incidentally

People in glass houses, throwing stones etc

But that's all I have to say on this issue. There will be no arguments this night.

I think Smith's quite an attractive lady when she wants to be as to the last response, but no more talk on this thread issue.

Just leave it as it is damn it. The author seems pleased enough he can have the match honors and I see no reason to dispute. I quite like someone from the outside having a go, even if it wasn't supposed to be that way. At least I didn't get too angry this time and there's been some fun involved. It's better than arguing damn it

I'm guessing you make up a good percentage of that world also Mr A. Incidentally

People in glass houses, throwing stones etc

But that's all I have to say on this issue. There will be no arguments this night.

I think Smith's quite an attractive lady when she wants to be as to the last response, but no more talk on this thread issue.

My, is that the time? wink.png

cuckoo2.jpg

Moderator can you please remove this thread. I will advertise this tickets somewhere I won't get these type of comments, not hard to make someone feel a twat is it.

Thank you

COYB

Your not really the problem mate!!.........seemed a pretty reasonable question, does anyone want to buy a match ticket.Don't worry YOUR not a twat!