IGNORED

Reading (H)

Louis

Who would you replace from that 18?

Of the 18? Of the subs unless there's been injuries only Neville and Naismith get a fair crack. I'm moaning about the eleven, any from Osman, Gibson, Pienaar, Jelavic, Jags, and Distin could have been dropped/rotated. Other than Felli and Baines non of them are good/consistent or fit enough to be playing every game. Even Baines could be rested against weaker sides to enable us to bring Garbutt on and help him develop. When was the last time a team won the league playing the same 11 every week, the 80's?

Mirallas playing really well since he's been moved to the left. I would like to see Kennedy get a chance at the right wing later this season to see what he has got to him. Then we could play Mirallas in his favoured position and Pienaar in the middle, which suits him as well imo.

Mirallas playing really well since he's been moved to the left. I would like to see Kennedy get a chance at the right wing later this season to see what he has got to him. Then we could play Mirallas in his favoured position and Pienaar in the middle, which suits him as well imo.

very true. Wish the defensive changes wouldve been so effective. We have no positioning at the moment, its very worrying!