IGNORED

Utd vs Real

thought id start a thread, just got a feeling this game could be one of those "I remember where I was". Potential to be one of the best as all the hype has suggested. Plus I need a distraction to ITVs coverage...

Not the start I expected to be honest.

Beeb posting something weird:

Former Everton manager David Moyes on BBC Radio 5 live: "We have seen so many Gareth Bale goals of a similar type recently we were expecting that Ronaldo free kick to fly over the wall and find the target, but fortunately for Manchester United it hit the wall. Manchester United have not had any flow to their play yet, it is like Manchester United are saying 'we will let you come on to to us and then try and pick you off'."

RAMOS OWN GOAL.

Edit: As I was saying (was posting when Ramos scored). The game has been pretty drab because both teams have been wary of throwing too many men up field and into attack. I was just going to say that the game needs a goal to lighten up so hopefully this is it, Real Madrid have no option but to go all for it now.

Edited by Zoo

RAMOS OWN GOAL.

Edit: As I was saying (was posting when Ramos scored). The game has been pretty drab because both teams have been wary of throwing too many men up field and into attack. I was just going to say that the game needs a goal to lighten up so hopefully this is it, Real Madrid have no option but to go all for it now.

Couldnt have happened to a nicer twat.... i mean guy... :unsure:

That decision is astounding. It wasn't even a foul never mind a red-card, Nani clearly takes the ball first. The referee is a stone-wall bellend but at least it might liven the game up.

was a foul dude, but agree, just a ticking off, nothing more.

Luka Modric has done fuck all since joining Real Madrid and then comes up with that - woah.

Evra should have done better though, lets the ball float over his head without the slightest attempt at blocking it.

Edited by Zoo

2-1...game over?

With 10 men the task is surely too hard to achieve but everyone remembers Bayern Munich in 99'. United can always come up with something and they might do it here today.

The games going to kick off though I'll tell you that.