IGNORED

Mucha banned from driving and told to give 250 hours of unpaid work

Louis

Was tempted to start another thread, but will add to this one. Want to give credit to Jan Mucha, who has had a decent two games so far. I know too early, but for the Wigan match, I don't think Howard could have done much better. For the M.City match he was on fire. Agree with Patto he had a dodgy punch in the air, but don't we all hold our breath when Howard goes up for those kinds of balls too? I join in with the calls to give him an extended run when TH is fit again... There has been much talk of getting a replacement keeper; I would say we don't need one (unless Howard is retiring) - sure we don't have a third, but you got to be playing to hone your skills, and getting a quality third string to sit on the bench forever isn't fair on the player.

I made a rather detailed post to reply to you Droobie and then my laptop crashed. Basically;

1) I agree

2) Mucha deals with balls into the box, Howard doesn't

3) Mucha seems a lot more adgile than Howard, I mean look at some of the goals Howard has conceded (Stoke away for example) Mucha seems a lot more reliable.

4) Mucha is fighting for a place, Howard is too comfy being No.1

Edited by Zoo

I made a rather detailed post to reply to you Droobie and then my laptop crashed. Basically;

4) Mucha is fighting for a place, Howard is too comfy being No.1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe Howard will realize this before he comes back.