IGNORED

Premier League Team of the Year

Simply put down your starting 11 and subs for who your team of the year has been.

Lloris

Zabeleta

Baines

Evans

Vertonghen

Mata

Bale

Carrick

Fellaini

RVP

Suarez

Subs:

Begovic

Ivanovic

Williams

Oscar

Carzola

Michu

Tevez

Select and discuss.

Edited by c1982

Mignolet

Riether Ivanovic Nastasic Vertonghan

Cazorla Hazard Fellaini Mata

Lambert RVP

Begovic, Bassong, Schneiderlin, Routledge, Oscar, Walcott, Berba

Surprised Chelsea haven't got more points as Mata, Oscar, Lampard, and Hazard have all been great this season, could have easily picked all 4.

Yeah. Baines has been a disappointment for me.

still been one of the best creators of chances though.

Ive rattled my brain for this one but keep scrapping what ive written and starting again... So, hes draft 7 (which im not entirely happy with either)!

....................Begovic..................

Zabeleta ... Kompany ... Williams

Bale Michu Carrick Lampard Mata

...........RVP ......... Suarez .........

Subs: Mignolet, Bassong, Felli, Benteke, Carzola, Hazard, Baines

• 4 weeks later...

@FourthOfficial_: Team of the Year: De Gea; Zabaleta, Ferdinand, Vertonghen, Baines; Mata, Carrick; Hazard, Suarez, Bale; Van Persie #PFA

Still not convinced that Hazard's lived up to hype/price tag. Class player, no doubt, but I just don't think he's been THE best with PFA nominations too. Can't really argue with that team to be honest.

On MOTD last night when he scored vs Wigan tongue.png. I agree. Tottenham are at least 10 points better off because of him. He just has that ability to win games on his own. I remember when I watched Wales play Scotland last year at the Cardiff city stadium. 1-0 down and looking like a poor loss at home. Bale gets on one of his runs, wins a penalty, scores it. Then he goes on another run, gets fouled. Gets back up, takes it quickly and smashes it into the top corner to win the game. I remember thinking there what a player this man is. He's won so many games for both club and country. Players that can win a game on their own are very very rare.

Edited by Geth

There is no doubt that Bale has been brilliant this season but people are very quick to applaud him given that at the start of the year he was in the spot-light for diving almost every game. I think it was about 2-3 games in a row actually that he was booked for doing just that.

I'm not going to kick off though, he's put Spurs where they are now and without him they'd be in a similar position to us. I'm just happy that Dracula didn't get anything.

I couldnt have De Gea. No doubt he has improved a bundle and he has made some world class saves but he is still useless at coming out for crosses and he has cost Utd a fair few goals this season because of it.

Lloris for me is the best keeper in the league. great shot stopper, and he reads the game superbly. Probably one of the best keepers I have seen for a while at coming off his line.

Everyone thinks that De Gea is suddenly brilliant but in reality he's just improved from his piss poor season last year. For me he's still nowhere near good enough for Manchester United and shouldn't be anywhere near the TOTY.

I'd have given it to Mignolet myself. Without him they'd be dead and buried.