IGNORED

Live TV schedule

Louis

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-fixtures-2013-14---5066904

Only 5 Everton game, but 9 for Liverpool who finished behind us last couple of seasons. Not to happy.

Everton v Chelsea on September 14 will kick off at 5.30pm (Sky Sports).

Everton v Newcastle now takes place on Monday, 30 September at 8pm (Sky Sports).

Man City v Everton moves to a 12.45pm kick off on 5 October (BT Sport).

Everton v Spurs will be put back to Sunday, 3 November at 1.30pm (Sky Sports)

And Everton v Liverpool on 23 November will kick off at 12.45pm (BT Sport).

10 games televised

Chelsea

9 games televised

Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd

8 games televised

Arsenal
Tottenham

7 games televised

Newcastle

5 games televised

Crystal Palace
Everton
Sunderland

4 games televised

Aston Villa
Fulham
Norwich
Swansea
West Ham

3 games televised

Cardiff
Hull
Southampton
Stoke
West Brom

It irks, but makes financial sense. RS even though finishing behind us for two seasons still would generate more revenue in TV sales than us... Fact. I go looking at my local sports store and the kits on sale are MU, Chelsea, Arsenal and the Shite. Hell, I have even seen Newcastle, Leeds (from when Harry Kewell days) City and Aston Villa (or it might have been West Ham) Have never seen an Everton kit in a general spots store, even when Cahill was in his heyday for us. Partly had to do with our shirt sponsor at the time. Now with Nike, I'm still yet to see a kit. Worldwide we don't make money. Incidentally I've not seen a Spurs kit.

It irks, but makes financial sense. RS even though finishing behind us for two seasons still would generate more revenue in TV sales than us... Fact. I go looking at my local sports store and the kits on sale are MU, Chelsea, Arsenal and the Shite. Hell, I have even seen Newcastle, Leeds (from when Harry Kewell days) City and Aston Villa (or it might have been West Ham) Have never seen an Everton kit in a general spots store, even when Cahill was in his heyday for us. Partly had to do with our shirt sponsor at the time. Now with Nike, I'm still yet to see a kit. Worldwide we don't make money. Incidentally I've not seen a Spurs kit.

It won't make a difference that we're with Nike, only Kitbag can sell our kits so you won't see them in general sports stores.

It won't make a difference that we're with Nike, only Kitbag can sell our kits so you won't see them in general sports stores.

I've seen them in 'specialty' stores... the ones that deal with just football merchandise. Even when I was holidaying in south east asia, where you find fake kits galore, it was hard to find an 'Everton' shirt. Cahill (Australia) yes, but nothing for the blues. It just shows how much our lack of silverware has hurt our marketability.

I've seen them in 'specialty' stores... the ones that deal with just football merchandise. Even when I was holidaying in south east asia, where you find fake kits galore, it was hard to find an 'Everton' shirt. Cahill (Australia) yes, but nothing for the blues. It just shows how much our lack of silverware has hurt our marketability.

It doesn't help that we don't seem to know how to market ourselves either. You have to play with the hand you're dealt but we seem clueless.

Let me ask others who live in the US: Are the games viewable from here? The BBC is the only company in the world that I'm aware of that blocks content from being viewed overseas, which is very frustrating. Hopefully evertonTV has no such restriction.

Not sure about the US, but I tried evertonTV a while back in Canada and it was useless. I don't know if true, but heard if you have Direct TV down there, you can pick up our Sportsnet channel from Canada? If so, it's well worth the $20 a month, was able to watch 36 EFC matches last season, and most weekends they have the 1245KO, 3 live games on different channels for the 300KO, as well as the 530KO live, and then they show all other matches on tape delay for the rest of the day Sat (Sun and Mon games all lives as well etc)

It seem the same every year, we never seem to get a decent (fair) share of tv games. It equates to some decent money as well. you wouldn't mind so much if we where normally a mid to low table team who play poor football, but we have been around the top 5-8 consistently for years. It really bad we don't have at least 6 or 7 games considering the teams that do.

Grouped with the same number of games as Stoke, Palace and Villa. something's not right.

think NBC or Fox had a massive variety of games in the US this season....

Last year, I did subscribe to the Fox Soccer channel. Given the increasingly high cost of cable, though, I "cut the cord" at the beginning of this year. This is why I'm looking for Internet channels. I'm quite happy to pay to watch games over evertonTV but want to be sure they won't be blocked like all videos associated with the BBC.

Last year, I did subscribe to the Fox Soccer channel. Given the increasingly high cost of cable, though, I "cut the cord" at the beginning of this year. This is why I'm looking for Internet channels. I'm quite happy to pay to watch games over evertonTV but want to be sure they won't be blocked like all videos associated with the BBC.

You do realise you won't get to watch league games through EvertonTV don't you? You'll only get extended highlights.

You do realise you won't get to watch league games through EvertonTV don't you? You'll only get extended highlights.

OK. I didn't realize that. Still, highlights are better than nothing. Also, ESPN3 is a free Internet channel, and they broadcast live one game every Saturday. After that, I play it by ear finding other live channels online, such as Al Jazeera.

I wonder why evertonTV doesn't broadcast their games live. They'd make a boatload of money. I suppose they are held hostage by the big sports channels.

I live in melbourne and the only time I've seen an Everton kit for sale since cahill left was in a store that was clearing out le coq sportif sportswear And I got it for about 15 bucks (around 9 pounds). A lot of people I meet that no very little about soccer don't know anything about Everton. But can name man utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. And many can also name West Ham and millwall Thanks to green Street hooligans.