IGNORED

Whats your favourite Everton shirt?

Third kit and away kit from last season are the best I've seen. Bought all three of last seasons kits.

It's funny someone mentioned the counterfeit ones in Thailand. I was there in December and some bloke was trying to sell me fake jerseys at his stand in Koh Samui. He only had the Chelsea's, Barcelona's, Liverpool's etc. and I said if he can get me an Everton one I'll buy it. So he went and got one from somewhere, I came back and bought it from him later on, and I've compared it in every single way to the two jersey's (the white third shirt and the black away shirt) I bought from the OS, and I cannot find a single difference between them. Whilst there are loads of counterfeits in Thailand, I reckon this one I got was just flogged from the Nike manufacturing plant and sold to me for $20 Australian, where the ones off the online store cost us near $100 to get shipped over.

That said, we have to pay $180 for NRL jerseys here, and they're pretty much walking billboards given the amount of advertising logo's on them, so even $100 from the OS is a bargain in my eyes.

Third kit and away kit from last season are the best I've seen. Bought all three of last seasons kits.

It's funny someone mentioned the counterfeit ones in Thailand. I was there in December and some bloke was trying to sell me fake jerseys at his stand in Koh Samui. He only had the Chelsea's, Barcelona's, Liverpool's etc. and I said if he can get me an Everton one I'll buy it. So he went and got one from somewhere, I came back and bought it from him later on, and I've compared it in every single way to the two jersey's (the white third shirt and the black away shirt) I bought from the OS, and I cannot find a single difference between them. Whilst there are loads of counterfeits in Thailand, I reckon this one I got was just flogged from the Nike manufacturing plant and sold to me for $20 Australian, where the ones off the online store cost us near $100 to get shipped over.

That said, we have to pay $180 for NRL jerseys here, and they're pretty much walking billboards given the amount of advertising logo's on them, so even $100 from the OS is a bargain in my eyes.

I bought an AS Roma shirt a few years ago on the way through to Oz in Singapore. Paid $20 for it and some bloke offered me about $150 in the mall when we arrived in Cairns. Great piece of business.

I think most of the stuff is made at the genuine manufacturing plants, and is as close to legit as you can get.

A bit off topic but does anyone living in the states know of a site where I can buy old kits, I'd love to have a couple that I can wear.

Kitbag . com

I just bought last years jersey for something like $25. They also sell replicas of vintage jerseys. They ship to the states, but shipping is pretty slow (1-2 weeks).

You might have some luck if you try the eBay uk site.

I am not a big user of eBay and have heard of people with bad experiences using it.

Kitbag . com

I just bought last years jersey for something like $25. They also sell replicas of vintage jerseys. They ship to the states, but shipping is pretty slow (1-2 weeks).

Cheers mate! Wish they had last year's away kit in stock but I ended up ordering the home one. Finally going to feel like I'm part of the family when I have my first Everton kit. Now I just need to find somewhere with some more recent old kits (ie when I first began following the team 4-5 years ago)

All the club merchandise I had is too small for me now, as is most of the soccer replicas assembled over the years. What's the biggest size the club has available incidentally. Very difficult to purchase Everton goods around here, unless direct from the club store, as nearly all store retailers don't stock them (although if you want saturation coverage of fucking Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal etc, you won't have far to look), although I did read somewhere Sports Direct plan to introduce them, but I'll believe it when I see it. I think at a certain age, it can be a little unsavory to wear shirt replicas incidentally, but that's just from one perspective.

All the club merchandise I had is too small for me now, as is most of the soccer replicas assembled over the years. What's the biggest size the club has available incidentally. Very difficult to purchase Everton goods around here, unless direct from the club store, as nearly all store retailers don't stock them (although if you want saturation coverage of fucking Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal etc, you won't have far to look), although I did read somewhere Sports Direct plan to introduce them, but I'll believe it when I see it. I think at a certain age, it can be a little unsavory to wear shirt replicas incidentally, but that's just from one perspective.

Here in the states, it is very hard to get a kit outside of the top 4 (and I have to throw in the red shite in there as well). I like soccer kits simply because you can wear them as a shirt, unlike something like a basketball jersey. Also I'm in college so it is actually quite common to see kits around here, surprising considering New Orleans isn't a big football (almost said soccer :P) city. We don't even have an MLS team here.

Here in the states, it is very hard to get a kit outside of the top 4 (and I have to throw in the red shite in there as well). I like soccer kits simply because you can wear them as a shirt, unlike something like a basketball jersey. Also I'm in college so it is actually quite common to see kits around here, surprising considering New Orleans isn't a big football (almost said soccer :P) city. We don't even have an MLS team here.

Same here mate. Rebel Sport here is the equivalent of UK's Sports Direct, and they stock United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. A bit of a slap in the face to other supporters, but I suppose from a business point of view you can't expect to sell too many Sunderland or Southhampton jerseys in Sydney.

• 4 weeks later...