IGNORED

Whats your favourite Everton shirt?

Never had a favorite club shirt so to speak. Good designs are good designs wherever you find them, I couldn't pick out any one outstanding or memorable edition. One of the first designs that came to mind though was the white, with black trim, away variety of the mid 1990s. Would have to include the NEC home of the late 80's / early 90s. There's been some truly horrendous designs over the years, but there's nothing that stands out as particularly memorable or you say "That was a favorite". Should include also the home design around the time of the FA Cup run in 2009 which I still have to this day. Nothing fancy, just a neat and simple design, and of course it has the old 'sensible' insignia on, so you can look back on it with a bit more affection from todays perspective.

Home shirt- I loved the Danka Gary Speed era with the badge ingrained on it

Away shirt - I liked season before lasts amber and navy and this years two away kits

The third kits have a habit of being nicer than the away kit. Personally, I like the 96/97 Danka-sponsored yellow with black/blue stripes.

That was a smart kit. I also liked the Mcinally,Samson grey and white stripe shirt probably around 89

• 5 weeks later...

hay guys not to sure if this is the right thread to post this in(couldnt find a merchandice thread) but were would be the best place to purchase a barkley jersey from(in australia or best sight if possible) i think its fitting that seen as this is my first year with the blues i should were the jersey of the player who scored the first goal of the epl season.any ideas?

hay guys not to sure if this is the right thread to post this in(couldnt find a merchandice thread) but were would be the best place to purchase a barkley jersey from(in australia or best sight if possible) i think its fitting that seen as this is my first year with the blues i should were the jersey of the player who scored the first goal of the epl season.any ideas?

The official site is the only place you can buy from I'm afraid (other than a counterfeit job from Thailand).

Pricey though.....£68 plus delivery.

Top man! I'm liking you already!

Never had a favorite club shirt so to speak. Good designs are good designs wherever you find them, I couldn't pick out any one outstanding or memorable edition. One of the first designs that came to mind though was the white, with black trim, away variety of the mid 1990s. Would have to include the NEC home of the late 80's / early 90s. There's been some truly horrendous designs over the years, but there's nothing that stands out as particularly memorable or you say "That was a favorite". Should include also the home design around the time of the FA Cup run in 2009 which I still have to this day. Nothing fancy, just a neat and simple design, and of course it has the old 'sensible' insignia on, so you can look back on it with a bit more affection from todays perspective.

I'll go for the NEC home one too.

The official site is the only place you can buy from I'm afraid (other than a counterfeit job from Thailand).

Pricey though.....£68 plus delivery.

That's what we pay Mike, it's not a bad price when being sent abroad, it's actually cheaper.

Home shirt with Barkley, without EPL badges we pay £62. It goes down to £56.83 when being sent to Australia. Then postage is £6.95 for 3-7 days or £13.04 for 1-4 days.

I just popped in the address of a hotel in Sydney and all the prices in the basket changed. So £63.78 to Sydney, or £66.95 to Chorley.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah thats what i thought.allgood i would rather buy from the offical sight anyway atleast than the club will something from it. thanks mike and cheers for the welcome

You should register on evertonfc.com. Every so often they'll send out emails with discounts for their online store. I just had a 10% off offer this past weekend. Not much cheaper but at least it helps!