IGNORED

Real Betis

Matt

I ordered my tickets a week ago but they still haven't arrived. Going to have to join the big box-office queue before the game :(.

print them at home?

Save the need for collection at the box office or waiting for them to arrive by post by printing your purchased tickets safely and securely. Click here for details.

So excited! only the 2nd of the preseason games I will have seen live :)

Can't find a link to buy it on EvertonTV....am I being stupid?

err.... no! :( I cant find it anywhere either! It better be part of the preseason package :shaking fist:4

edit:

Official Everton @Everton
@matt_the_toffee The game wasn't part of the pre-season subscription package.

:crying:

Edited by Matt

Who would actually show this match then? I know you can usually find a stream online but I doubt any foreign channels are going to show a minor friendly. Can't think of any UK channels that would bother streaming it?

According to a website that I went to purely for research purposes (I'd never actively use it obviously)....

"Sorry, streams will only appear 1 hour before the start of the match."

"There are 6 stations announced to broadcast this match."

According to a website that I went to purely for research purposes (I'd never actively use it obviously)....

"Sorry, streams will only appear 1 hour before the start of the match."

"There are 6 stations announced to broadcast this match."

so the cameras are setup for the game, Everton just cant use them :doh:

Everton: Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman, Pienaar, Gibson, Osman, Barkley, Mirallas, Jelavic.

Everton subs: Joel, Heitinga, Oviedo, Kone, Deulofeu, Naismith, Stones. #EFC #EFCBetis

Strong team :) but no Felli to be seen :unsure:

Edited by Matt

Programme is up (free 6-page preview too) http://www.magzter.com/Preview/Everton-Publications/27/25732/1

It's on Spanish TV.. Betis went out of their way to sell it. Canal Sur bought the rights.

http://www.canalsur.es/portal_rtva/web/noticia/id/332424/el_betis_ante_su_prueba_mas_dura_el_everton_en_canal_sur_

There will possibly be a free and legal stream here: http://alacarta.canalsur.es/directo/ver/andalucia-television