IGNORED

Autographs Help!

Signatures appear to be about three to six years old, you even have the former club emblem on, before they fucked that up. I was unable to recognize any one player from it unfortunately. The last shot seemed like Tim Howard. We don't know for sure if that's a number with it or just initials for instance. Someone somewhere will know about this or offer satisfactory assistance but didn't get very far with this today.

Non-members are unable to view so no alternative but to log-in in order to view again. #5 Can't be Chris Woods as the christian name would appear to begin wih the Letter 'P' ? Keep focusing on #7 also, but simply can't establish who it could be. #3 would appear to be the most difficult to determine. I doubt if we may ever get to the bottom of this issue. Wish I could offer more assistance.

Hello, i have this problem... I recently bought this football with autographs and im really struggling to find out who the players are. If any of you could tell me which autographs belong to what player, i would be really greatfull.

i know it's a long shot, but did you ask the club?

^ Why does Cahill's signature look like a badly drawn penis?

You must be alluding to picture #2

If you can establish that is Tim Cahill's autograph you should be recognized as #1 autograph cracker of the world. In any event, seems we're making some progress on this now so all signatures should be cleared up sometime soon. Sincere congratulations to those that have been able to see who is what on this !