IGNORED

Top Transfers in Prem League

Hi guys - we are doing some videos on the top 10 transfers during this window. Wondered how your new faces were settling in and who you thought your best new signings are out of the likes of Deulofeu, Kone and Alcaraz?

Aside from Everton, any other signings impressed you this window?

Thanks in advance! COYB!

How can anyone mention RVW.... Yes he took his goal well but the lad had eight touches all game. No one can view an opinion after eight touches of a ball.

i can easily...and i did :)

Thats what an opinion is. Being an Everton fan i managed to watch him playing and going by your views cannot possibly make an opinion on any other signing that i am yet to see perform in the premisership. But back onto RVW, i also thought that he lead his line well, made intellegent runs ( because as we all know, football is also about the work you do off the ball and not just on the ball ), and as you pointed out, he took his goal really well.

Now if we look at our own signings, Gerard D, looks lightweight and not ready for such a tough league as ours. Kone...well he hasnt turned up at all yet has he.

Thinking more on this so far i have to rate RM as the best summer signing as it was a joy to watch us last week.

i can easily...and i did :)

Thats what an opinion is. Being an Everton fan i managed to watch him playing and going by your views cannot possibly make an opinion on any other signing that i am yet to see perform in the premisership. But back onto RVW, i also thought that he lead his line well, made intellegent runs ( because as we all know, football is also about the work you do off the ball and not just on the ball ), and as you pointed out, he took his goal really well.

Now if we look at our own signings, Gerard D, looks lightweight and not ready for such a tough league as ours. Kone...well he hasnt turned up at all yet has he.

Thinking more on this so far i have to rate RM as the best summer signing as it was a joy to watch us last week.

I agree, I do think RVW played well. It will take him a while to get used to the premier league but he was showing glimpses of potential last week. He held a good line, played the ball when he could, tried taking defenders on. He will score them 10+ goals this season that's for sure.

Kone is still getting up to match fitness but at the moment Jelavic looks like he is up to the challenge of keeping Kone, Anichebe. With Gerard he will take time he looks like he can be a bit selfish on the ball but apart from that I reckon he will do well for Everton...Only time will tell.

Edited by bluenosetoffee

Thanks guys, liking the names and views that are coming up. Do you reckon any other players will come in before the transfer window closes, or does it depend on the Baines / Fellaini situation?

Of course it depends on the Baines / Fellaini situation. Would you buy a new house before your old one sells? With the influx of 50m (which is what it would take), RM would bring in several new players. Without that money, maybe Everton could afford one more player in this window.

I can't remember a transfer window so lacking in enthusiasm.

Normally I'd have had SSN on but it all feels a bit of an anti climax.

I know what you mean, a lot of clubs are moaning as well because they want it shut. (I kind of agree but don't in another as well, I know, I know contradicting myself.) I don't think it will be as exciting as it has been on the final day of the transfer window....Then again, Arsenal, United, Spurs could all make signings on the last day.

I think once Bale goes it will kick off then. Madrid will look to offload a couple of players and it will start to cycle round from there.

Agreed. It'll be like dominos once the first one goes through. I can't recall a transfer window as cagy as this one so far.

How can anyone mention RVW.... Yes he took his goal well but the lad had eight touches all game. No one can view an opinion after eight touches of a ball.

John Barnes was signed for Watford when Grayham Taylor was walking through a park where a sunday league fixture was being played and saw him control a ball so well he invited Barnes for a trial, the rest they say is history.......................

Ye I was a RM fan all along.

And of course I will forget him the end of the season. Your right mate I am that Lind of person, I am a die hard Evertonian and will prefer our players over any others, I am that sad!

But I dont need to get over myself I got F all to prove and can think what I like.

Bit I am interested in listening to your vote and your reasons why, or your views on how else your a supposed to have an opinions new signings at the start of a season without seeing more Than a match, gonna be interesting this one.