IGNORED

Preston

GoldfishMemory

I managed to get on the site for a brief second but all of the tabs hadno pictures on and 'undefined' written on it I reckon the old site would have never had these problems grrr

glad I didny pay for EFC tv for their exclusive commentary on tonights game I would be well peeved :angry:

Edited by L_Blue

Preston dominated in the early stages, buoyed by a vociferous crowd who had turned out in support of Lilywhites stalwart Paul McKenna.

A shot by David Nugent was blocked by Joseph Yobo after the Preston man had capitalised on a mistake by Lee Carsley inside the first ten minutes.

Yobo had to mop up again moments later after uncertaintly in the Blues backline.

Everton's first chance fell to new boy Andy Johnson but his shot was way over the Preston bar.

And he was at the centre of the action again on the quarter hour, sending a dangerous ball into the hosts' six-yard box.

But the home side were well on top and number of dangerous balls into the Everton penalty area.

And McKenna himself managed a snapshot from the left hand angle on the half hour mark.

Next it was the turn of Johnson's strike partner James Beattie to go close as he curled a right foot effort just wide from the edge of the box.

Edited by L_Blue

It was actually a good match, great Atmosphere by the Everton lot, Preston fans were shite all nite. We started slow with Preston having a few chances but yobo made a good block from a nugent shot, second half much better hit the bar from a free kick beatie missed a sitter, should have won but good match

Yobo probs was MOTM but we were just shite all over the park and Beattie needs to do some running the fat barstool!

Preston fans let their man down too on his testimonial we probs had more there than they did!

Neway i'm knackered so nanite one and all  :D

40045[/snapback]

You'd think with being given the honour of being our number 9 for next season he'd get his fecking arse into gear

I think BT's been eating too many pies, he needs to go on a diet. I cant see Moyes being too happy with BT's weight.

Boyle has been getting rave reviews so far hasnt he, he should be played in a few cup games. If Buckley played well maybe DM will give him a short term deal.

Thought yobo did ok, but he is still prone to do something

rash. He tried to clear one ball into the box with an attempted

backheel volley which bounced off him and ran back to

dickie. Quality opposition will punish these lapses.

Leon Osman looked very good when he came on, comfortable

on the ball with some nice turns and layoffs.

By the way, that Mckenna must have been made up they played

us otherwise the poor lad would have been skint.

Great support again from the travelling toffees.

give Beattie a break, its only two weeks into training. we know his weight goes up and down all the time, he puts on 6lbs if he misses one match ffs! im sure he'll have lost his weight by the time the seasoin starts, but remember, Beattie is a big lad, even when hes lost weight he looks fat. i have faith in him

• 2 weeks later...