IGNORED

Jackson Martinez

Dreaming.

But i have a renewed sense of optimism with RM now. With the spirited Derby performance and the emergence at last of Jerry ( that was the first sustained form i have witnessed ) i really feel we are about to hammer someone. When we do i think people are going to look at us and say " something is happening over there ".

I have to say, i am looking eagerly forward to next summers transfer window.

Never heard of him but his name is unreal - like a WWF wrestler, sign him up Bob.

Just read - Chelsea supposedly in talks - more likely to go there me thinks....

34 goals last season, see them all here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_4FKyv-ik&list=TL4yBq0LGiWL-ToflFViL-eRS8hXZ2FN5U

Edited by Peter H

Hopefully Chelsea get him and sell Lukaku. To us.

I don't really think he's worth 22 million Euros. He's half the player Falcao is, although most strikers are to be fair. Of course his record is impressive, but having watched a few Porto games over the past couple of seasons, with some of the chances he misses he should have double the amount of goals. To be fair near the end of last season I'd say he'd be worth 22 million, but he's been very very average this time around. Maybe all the speculation about a big move last summer unsettled him.

Never going to happen. He's been linked with Real Madrid and Chelsea so why exactly would he come here? There is no way that we could afford him either as Porto have a reputation of driving a hard bargain, just look at the sales of Hulk, Moutinho & Falcao. I personally wouldn't want him for the price we would have to pay, I personally believe that Jackson looks a lot better than he is because he's playing in a poor league, if he was to play in the Premier League he'd be quite average.

similar to falcao/ cavani lets be honest he's gunna cost to much as been said lets hope chelsea sign him, really think we might have a chance with lukaku if we get 4th martinez can attact twice the player on paper as moyes could (not dissing moyes for that he can find a good player for low money but its more than just seeing potential now we need players who can come in and start over the likes of osman/gibson nothing against them but to be top 4 we need a top centermidfielder to go with ross and james then a top striker when or if lukaku goes then we will still have a good chance to grow with the teams around us, wouldnt be happy if there was no fellaini money james has done well but we need a top player for now a barry with 5 more years would do but someone with engine who can create - a ramires player is what we need imo but also some height in the middle so there wont be many players in that bracket