IGNORED

Best 11 - so far

MC11

This squad is as good as we've had in a couple of decades. So what's your best 11 based on everyone being fit!

Here's mine.

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

Deulofeu Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

I'm not fussed on Lukaku of late though. So here's a side without him in it.

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

Deulofeu Barkley Pienaar

Mirallas

Edited by MiguelCotto

I do think Lukaku's dip in goals is due to the amount of service he is getting though, with Gerry and Barkley out he's not really had people spotting his runs.

Yeah I can see what you mean. Gerry who never passes the ball anyway and tries to get past his man every time and 8/10 fails and Barkley who will go for glory at the edge of the box when the easier option is passing to the wings.....

When Gerry comes on Lukaku doesn't try anymore. Every time I have watched a game and Gerry comes on, Lukaku stands there outside the area instead of being in the box because he knows he won't pass the ball.

Barkley, gets the ball on the edge of the area. Team mates shouting for it, go for glory, over the bar....

Both have the potential to be great players but my god are they greedy players....

That first team listed would be my choice Cotto.

Lukaku has got some stick recently because he has dipped in form....but no other player can offer 9 goals and 5 assists...he is responsible for a over a third of our league goals! Still the best choice up top.

So yeah, what a brill team we have just now!