IGNORED

Summer Transfer hopes and targets

Also I appreciate your talking down to me because I haven't been following the team for long. I am an American, I'm not from Liverpool, etc., but that doesn't make me any less a fan than you are. I take days off from work to watch the matches, I'm not just a casual observer.

That isn't even what I was saying! And it isn't what I think about any of our overseas fans. I even fought your corner a few weeks ago when someone was saying things like that because you don't go the game, so you've completely misunderstood what I was getting at.

I meant because you haven't followed Everton all that long you haven't repeatedly been fobbed off about transfer funds, so you won't be mistrustful of the club.

I don't care where you're from and I haven't suggested I'm more of a fan than you are.

Three words, Steve - this is Everton.

We were told that we didn't have to sell Fellaini to buy McCarthy remember? LIE. So I'm fully expecting to have been lied to again. It's how Everton operates.

I know this is Everton Mark, but there is more money coming in and about the same going out. I'm a massive critic of the idiots who run the club, but that extra money is too well known to keep it quiet.

Yes we were told we didn't have to sell Fellaini, but then they let McCarthy admit in his first interview they were waiting for Fellaini to leave. Yes we were lied to, but maybe they were lying to Dave Whelan too.

I don't expect like £30m to spend, but I don't expect to sell anyone decent.

I guess only really time will tell.