IGNORED

Infantile bickering thread...

MC11

You're the first person I have ever threatened, be it internet or not. I'm not proud of it but my mindset was 'I'm going through enough as it is without this guy being a wanker and confirming my suspicions. Truly fed up of this shite'. It's an insane way to think I know, but I have a chemical imbalance in my brain. Not proud to admit it and not looking for sympathy - but just letting you know there are mitigating circumstances. It's not a case of 'my life is hunky-dory but this guy had a go at me, think I will threaten him for a laugh'. But you're correct, it isn't on.

Gerrard is good, we all know that. It was your condescending comments towards me for not rating him as highly as you do - those are what annoyed me. As I always say though, football is meaningless in the big picture so it's not worth getting too worked up over.

Thanks for the offer, but you can't help. I do appreciate the offer, it's very kind - but I am beyond repair at this stage. Let's just try and be civil and have decent debates. If you disagree with me just explain why as I will respect it. Don't make statements. I'm more likely to respect a post which disagrees with me but explains why, than I am a post which agrees with me but is a one-line statement.

Btw, I don't mean this in a patronising way but...were you unaware of what a Freudian slip is? If so, that's what led to the message/massage confusion. I was being childish anyway.

Yep I'm aware of 'Freudian slips' certainly isn't my first and probably won't be my last.

And if you keep being nice you never know you might get that 'massage' one day!

That was a joke by the way.

Your post certainly have depth and you like to discuss things in greater detail than myself, I tend to try and type 20 words instead of 200, much less chance of 'slips' freudian or any other type.

You seem to get alot from this forum even though you aren't an Evertonian (not sure I totaly understand that), but remember the more imput you have the more your views might be different from others.

I don't think your the only one on here with a chemical imbalance in the brain mate......you had to have one during the 90's to be an Everton fan.

Hope you get your self sorted.

Guest Nikica

Yep I'm aware of 'Freudian slips' certainly isn't my first and probably won't be my last.

And if you keep being nice you never know you might get that 'massage' one day!

That was a joke by the way.

Your post certainly have depth and you like to discuss things in greater detail than myself, I tend to try and type 20 words instead of 200, much less chance of 'slips' freudian or any other type.

You seem to get alot from this forum even though you aren't an Evertonian (not sure I totaly understand that), but remember the more imput you have the more your views might be different from others.

I don't think your the only one on here with a chemical imbalance in the brain mate......you had to have one during the 90's to be an Everton fan.

Hope you get your self sorted.

Hahaha, don't worry - I'm not completely humour deficient. Your joke there gave me a laugh. And my childish comments might give the impression I am homophobic - I'm not but I couldn't resist being a bellend about it all.

I don't really view it as an Everton forum (I mean from my perspective, as an outsider). I tend to stay mostly in the general forums, which is about non-Everton matters, and in that respect I am an equal. I do post in the Everton section but I am more reserved there as I respect the fact that it isn't my club. I like to give my views on Martinez though as I have admired him for years.

I type a lot - it's the same with essays, I am always playing it fine with the word limit. I have a tendency to be elaborate and descriptive, but that doesn't necessarily mean I am always being substantial. I could do with being more concise, I must admit.

lol yes, I remember Everton in the nineties. Things have got a lot better since then so that's a good thing.

Thank you - after my unwell outbursts it would be understandable if you weren't willing to bury the hatchet. You've shown how much of a man you are here, far more than anyone ever could by threatening others. I won't get better though, unfortunately. I've been this way for fifteen years now.

Edited by Nikica

Hahaha, don't worry - I'm not completely humour deficient. Your joke there gave me a laugh. And my childish comments might give the impression I am homophobic - I'm not but I couldn't resist being a bellend about it all.

I don't really view it as an Everton forum (I mean from my perspective, as an outsider). I tend to stay mostly in the general forums, which is about non-Everton matters, and in that respect I am an equal. I do post in the Everton section but I am more reserved there as I respect the fact that it isn't my club. I like to give my views on Martinez though as I have admired him for years.

I type a lot - it's the same with essays, I am always playing it fine with the word limit. I have a tendency to be elaborate and descriptive, but that doesn't necessarily mean I am always being substantial. I could do with being more concise, I must admit.

lol yes, I remember Everton in the nineties. Things have got a lot better since then so that's a good thing.

Thank you - after my unwell outbursts it would be understandable if you weren't willing to bury the hatchet. You've shown how much of a man you are here, far more than anyone ever could by threatening others. I won't get better though, unfortunately. I've been this way for fifteen years now.

It's not always about 'getting better', what the hell is normal any way!

Things like today, where a negative situation can be turned on it's head and become positive, show you that life can be adjusted to get the best from it.

You certainly are far from being alone with your issues, if fifteen years ago there was a shift in the 'chemicals', it means one thing thay can shift back.I'm sure you probably are a decent person, keep working at it , you might be surprised how far you can get.

Guest Nikica

It's not always about 'getting better', what the hell is normal any way!

Things like today, where a negative situation can be turned on it's head and become positive, show you that life can be adjusted to get the best from it.

You certainly are far from being alone with your issues, if fifteen years ago there was a shift in the 'chemicals', it means one thing thay can shift back.I'm sure you probably are a decent person, keep working at it , you might be surprised how far you can get.

That's true. It's just that every day I don't feel free - I feel like there's a great weight around my neck, to the point I can't concentrate or enjoy things. But it's not your problem - I'm just making you aware of the circumstances.

Yeah, I met some close friends during arguments - nowhere near as heated or vociferous as this has been, but heated all the same. It's very strange.

I suppose I felt you weren't giving me the opportunity to prove that I am a good person. And, in a sense, it's crazy that that would annoy me, because it's just an internet site and we don't know each other for real. But for some reason I was uncomfortable with someone thinking I was a general scumbag. I do make comments which are not tasteful but much of it is resultant of my disillusion with society. I'm one of those cynical guys who sees the bad side of everything - a worse-case scenario pessimist. Living that way is exhausting but I don't seem to be able to change. I've faced and defeated plenty of adversities in my life, yet I can't even tweak my own personality.

I don't really take my medication either, as I'm no comfy with the side-effects. Hence, I bring a lot of it on myself. Therapists are always on at me to take them consistently over a period of a few months, but I rarely do. When I have I tend to be more serene but I hate relying on drugs to function, especially due to the aforementioned side-effects.

Thanks for your comments though, they're nice :)

Good read them last couple of pages, was like a romcom, you's started off hating each other and by the end of it I am convinced you will meet up in Gretna, as its probably a half way point and fuck eachother. I hope this happens and wish you both the best of luck for the future :D

A problem that blew out of all proportion, followed by an attempt to sort it out.

A guy then shows a lot of courage admiting he has a few problems, could probably do without some twat with half a brain making a stupid comment.

A problem that blew out of all proportion, followed by an attempt to sort it out.

A guy then shows a lot of courage admiting he has a few problems, could probably do without some twat with half a brain making a stupid comment.

If this is your attempt at luring me in for the sequel I'm afraid I will have to pass as I have other commitments x