IGNORED

Infantile bickering thread...

MC11

I get pissed off for tangible reasons, I don't start saying "things are shit and that's always the way it's going to be" then create a thread to generate ill feeling.

The fact is things are on the up, it's not going to happen overnight. The last thing we need is doom mongering threads.

Let's get it right, my two bug bears are kenwright and co and the belief that Moyes was some sort of genius. That's pure apathy which I can't stand.

The club is getting an appetite for expectations now, fans are getting disappointed when we aren't top 4 or winning fa cups... ]Yet some people are making cases that we are no better off than we were under a man who had 11 years of playing percentage football...

One of my two bug bears is sorted, I could get cracking on the other but will at least give him the summer to see how he will support this new manager, I don't think he will but I'm not going to create a new thread and gleefully say "I told you so" when it happens or doesn't more to the point.

Back to topic, 2-0 Everton.

Which is what Moyes built. It was the same under Moyes. Last season was no different. The expectation hasn't just suddenly arose this season it's been around for 10 years.

Hence same old Everton. Moyes put a smile on Everton fans faces again and got us challenging again. What he didn't do was win anything.

Edited by MiguelCotto

Why are all these threads made to make it look as though I've started them.

Nikica actually thought I'd started the rubbish post thread myself and started posting in it as a wind up. This one looks exactly the same!!! Hence the comment above!

Edited by MiguelCotto

Why are all the these threads made to make it look as though I've started them.

Nikica actually thought I'd started the rubbish post thread myself and started posting in it as a wind up. This one looks exactly the same!!! Hence the comment above!

sorry, I'll sort that out. My comment is after yours and the thread treats it as if the oldest thread is first

Site's getting worse.

Bloody nora.

It would appear no different now than it was at any previous point in time. I don't why this was even highlighted - one or two participants at odds with each other or some level of a minor dispute that's been a dime a dozen on these pages going back as far as many can remember. - Few words spoken, handbags at five paces or whatever the expression is, and then we move on. There's never any real long-lasting animosities.

What I can see, is you get about ten, maybe fifteen, regular names on these pages each day, and therefore any problems that arise are going to be more conspicuous. It's not a community as big as say Grand Old Team or Red Cafe where hundreds of names are involved at any one time and disputes can sometimes go unnoticed. Maybe wrong, but that's a good enough perspective. Point being, any hostilities on these pages are going to come to the fore earlier than most other fan pages. Only an observation though, and appear no ambassador for immaculate behavior, but how others want to present themselves is their business. May be an idea also to free Miguel Cotto's name from any of this - would appear blameless in the whole episode, or whatever it represents. That wasn't even the belligerent to begin with ? But that would appear all to say on this issue.

It would appear no different now than it was at any previous point in time. I don't why this was even highlighted - one or two participants at odds with each other or some level of a minor dispute that's been a dime a dozen on these pages going back as far as many can remember. - Few words spoken, handbags at five paces or whatever the expression is, and then we move on. There's never any real long-lasting animosities.

What I can see, is you get about ten, maybe fifteen, regular names on these pages each day, and therefore any problems that arise are going to be more conspicuous. It's not a community as big as say Grand Old Team or Red Cafe where hundreds of names are involved at any one time and disputes can sometimes go unnoticed. Maybe wrong, but that's a good enough perspective. Point being, any hostilities on these pages are going to come to the fore earlier than most other fan pages. Only an observation though, and appear no ambassador for immaculate behavior, but how others want to present themselves is their business. May be an idea also to free Miguel Cotto's name from any of this - would appear blameless in the whole episode, or whatever it represents. That wasn't even the belligerent to begin with ? But that would appear all to say on this issue.

Here we go, Shakespeare's back.

There is only so much optimism you can have. Optimistic for 19 years. How much longer? I was very optimistic in December then the wheels fall off. Optimism runs out when all to be optimistic about disappears. What are you optimistic about now? Next season? Another year when we spend fuckall and do exactly the same. Vicious circle.

Funny how you didn't actually turn up here until ' the wheels fell off ' (as you put it)....you can fool some with your "Mirallas is my favorite player " and "I've been to more matches than the rest of you"(uncheckable bullshit).

Most Blues can accept that we've run out of luck with injuries, that the small squad again is the ever present problem and that we just aren't scoring goals, hence we've fallen away slightly, it's probably no more or less than most expected.

Your posts though have a different slant and I don't care " if it's not fair ", I stand by my statement, your at best a wum and almost certainly a rs wum.

But hey!....stick around, for when the wheels ' get put back on '.

Funny how you didn't actually turn up here until ' the wheels fell off ' (as you put it)....you can fool some with your "Mirallas is my favorite player " and "I've been to more matches than the rest of you"(uncheckable bullshit).

Most Blues can accept that we've run out of luck with injuries, that the small squad again is the ever present problem and that we just aren't scoring goals, hence we've fallen away slightly, it's probably no more or less than most expected.

Your posts though have a different slant and I don't care " if it's not fair ", I stand by my statement, your at best a wum and almost certainly a rs wum.

But hey!....stick around, for when the wheels ' get put back on '.

Ah so you accept that every season.

The irony of you calling me a WUM though.. Come on with your RS comments?

I think you're the WUM and possibly a closet kopite. With all your optimism for the clubs failures.

Edited by MiguelCotto

Ah so you accept that every season.

The irony of you calling me a WUM though.. Come on with your RS comments?

I think you're the WUM and possibly a closet kopite. With all your optimism for the clubs failures.

You've highlighted " it's probably more or less what most had expected "......without the rest of the sentance, when the injuries hit, with our squad, YES, that was probably par for the course.It was great while it lasted, if a miracle had happened and we had kept our players fit (which in reality could never happen), we would certainly be above Spurs and United.

There are things that have dissapointed me this season, just as last season and probably next, but I can live with them.

I did enjoy finishing above the rs the past couple of seasons and matching them most of this one.....pitty you weren't around to share it....rs wums haven't been around much during that period.....strange that !

There are so many clues in nearly all of your posts it's laughable.

You'r a wum and a rs........but also very, very clever, you've sussed out I'm a rs too :wub:

You've highlighted " it's probably more or less what most had expected "......without the rest of the sentance, when the injuries hit, with our squad, YES, that was probably par for the course.It was great while it lasted, if a miracle had happened and we had kept our players fit (which in reality could never happen), we would certainly be above Spurs and United. There are things that have dissapointed me this season, just as last season and probably next, but I can live with them. I did enjoy finishing above the rs the past couple of seasons and matching them most of this one.....pitty you weren't around to share it....rs wums haven't been around much during that period.....strange that ! There are so many clues in nearly all of your posts it's laughable. You'r a wum and a rs........but also very, very clever, you've sussed out I'm a rs too :wub:

Ok mate. At least you're out the closet.

The racist comment was out of order and it went too far. I have spoken to Newty privately about it. Post Arsenal game tensions where high and a few insults were thrown my way so I suppose it was me trying to score points whilst he was attacking me. So I apologise.

Now I dont like dragging old shit up. But I aint been on here for a bit (was prepping for my stag weekend in Madrid...had it...then needed to recover this week!).

See this comment has ruffled my feathers a bit. Did we speak about it? You're implying it was sorted....hows about you copy and paste the conversation below? Or should I?

I wont use the 'garden digging implement' saying...hows about 'can a leopard change its spots'???

Now I dont like dragging old shit up. But I aint been on here for a bit (was prepping for my stag weekend in Madrid...had it...then needed to recover this week!).

See this comment has ruffled my feathers a bit. Did we speak about it? You're implying it was sorted....hows about you copy and paste the conversation below? Or should I?

I wont use the 'garden digging implement' saying...hows about 'can a leopard change its spots'???

Apart from being a massive WUM bringing this back up. Yes we did speak about our falling out via PM. I even added you to my friends list xxx

Edited by MiguelCotto

Apart from being a massive WUM bringing this back up. Yes we did speak about our falling out via PM. I even added you to my friends list xxx

Friends list? What the fuck is that?!

You implied you apologised, did u? Because thats the bit I dont like. And dont call me a wum for christ sake, thats cheap....again!!!

I only bring it up because I aint been on for a while, and that particular post got my back up. I guess by calling me a wum, that despite getting a ban and several tellings, you aint learnt much. As I said, can a leopard change its spots?!!!

Friends list? What the fuck is that?!

You implied you apologised, did u? Because thats the bit I dont like. And dont call me a wum for christ sake, thats cheap....again!!!

I only bring it up because I aint been on for a while, and that particular post got my back up. I guess by calling me a wum, that despite getting a ban and several tellings, you aint learnt much. As I said, can a leopard change its spots?!!!

Do you have a life?

Seriously mate, wind it in or I'll have to block you and you don't want that. Last warning xx

Do you have a life?

Seriously mate, wind it in or I'll have to block you and you don't want that. Last warning xx

Hahaha...youre nuts mate, and not in a good way!!!

I do have a life yeah...hence I aint been on for a while.

Im goin in the gym now...I'll check back when I get in to see if you admit to not apologising, if not, I'll whack the whole convo up and let peeps decide.

An apology would have fixed it. Dead easy.

Haha...'wind it in mate or I'll block you....' thats made me giggle to myself. Nice one.

Tell me where I said I'd "apologised" to you? Lol.

I'd never apologise because you were being a major thunderc*nt in that thread anyway.

I'm presuming you're 32 years of age from your username? How about acting your age, it's the internet and you go on and on and on. You're like an old woman.

In fact your pet name is now Doris.

Hey, only infantile bickering is allowed in this thread. For childish bickering, please visit RedCafe.

For my information (I must just be too old or have been out of the country for too long), what does WUM stand for? And why am I no longer allowed to call a spade a spade?

Edited by Cornish Steve

MiguelCotto

Bob Latchford

Members

617 posts

0 warning points

Sent 08 Mar 2014 - 19:14

Cheers

Edit

Newty82

Kevin Sheedy

Members

404 posts

Sent 08 Mar 2014 - 19:15

What for???

MiguelCotto

Bob Latchford

Members

617 posts

0 warning points

Sent 08 Mar 2014 - 19:16

You tell me. I'm not allowed to post anymore. Because it's everyone v me. Or something. Find that proper harsh because I've tried my best not to insult anyone

Edit

Delete

Newty82

Kevin Sheedy

Members

404 posts

Sent 08 Mar 2014 - 19:23

Thats fuck all to do with me.

I dont have the 'power' to stop you posting.

Maybe you should find your balls and accept responsibility for what you have done.

I think turning an innocent thing into a racial argument was the straw that broke the camels back (am I allowed to use that expression, or is that also possibly offensive to someone in this huge world of ours?)

I tried in several different topics to be reasonable with you and give you chances to redeem yourself. But you just carried on...and on...and on...

Believe me, whatever has happened to you is not my fault. Its all yours.

MiguelCotto

Bob Latchford

Members

617 posts

0 warning points

Sent 08 Mar 2014 - 19:27

Problem is I haven't done anything. Except have a different outlook on certain things.

Firstly I think you can across as s nob. When you first interacted today. No need for it and you certain realised your comment was not appropriate about spade. You know damn well that it has been used as a racist slur and you'll think twice about using it again.

Edit

Delete

Newty82

Kevin Sheedy

Members

404 posts

Sent 08 Mar 2014 - 19:32

Haha!!!

***Yawn***

By the way, im a knob??? Im not the one who has been banned.

MiguelCotto

Bob Latchford

Members

617 posts

0 warning points

Sent 09 Mar 2014 - 18:40

Hahahaha

Edited by MiguelCotto