IGNORED

Pre-Season: Celta Vigo

Romey 1878

Another shite first touch from Naismith. Another good pass from McGeady though. Could have a goal and three assists tonight, despite not being all that impressive.

He is going to be one of those players that does something brilliant and then does something shocking. Frustrating as hell but he will score and create goals.

Jumping on the bandwagon, I'd decided to get him on my third shirt soon as he signed :P.

:lol: he definitely stood out to me when he helped contain/defend Messi in the group stage and I was pretty excited when I saw that we were linked for him. I was officially sold on him when he came on last game, he's a boss and quite honestly, I love his no nonsense attitude that he's shown on the pitch so far. I am getting a bit carried away when I say this but that's what I look for in a future captain

:lol: he definitely stood out to me when he helped contain/defend Messi in the group stage and I was pretty excited when I saw that we were linked for him. I was officially sold on him when he came on last game, he's a boss and quite honestly, I love his no nonsense attitude that he's shown on the pitch so far. I am getting a bit carried away when I say this but that's what I look for in a future captain

I was confident he'd be a good signing for us too. Glad he's had a good start to his Everton career.