IGNORED

Hello All

Idiot_Abroad

I have been a fan of soccer for many years. I live in Houston, Texas. I played soccer through high school and even a year in college. I have mainly followed international soccer, but have recently found a little bit of interest in the local MLS club, Dynamo. It isn't the highest level of play, but it is better than not watching a match in person. I have recently decided to start following a team in the EPL, and after just watching EPL games for the last couple of years, I have come to Everton. I love Tim Howard, being American, and I will be able to watch almost every match thanks to NBC. I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge. I will mostly be a reader, and am looking to learn more about English Football and Everton.

-Just Another Fan of the Beautiful Game

Edited by Idiot_Abroad

Thanks everyone, and I will make it a point to refer to the game as football from now on. It's just a habit to call it what it has been called to me for so many years.

welcome. my mother in law lives in houston and since i live in new orleans i make it there quite a bit.

Some of my in-laws live in Algiers, so I make it down there quite a bit too.